Gaming Laptop

Budget (including currency): 1200-1600$(maximum) USD 

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I wanna game almost every game in the past 2 years on HIGH/ULTRA and I'm gonna usa it for college projects, like Excel most of the time, Word, PowerPoint.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc): I wanna make rhe transition to a gaming laptop, because of the mobility, right now I have a PC with 960 and i5 ~5602P and a daily basic monitor.

I fountd some deals on best buy and newegg.

Mostly I wanna get one with a rtx 4070 I don't know which processor is effiecient right now Intel or AMD  that's why I'm making this thread. Right now I wanna make an idea of what should I buy at the of this month.

Thanks for any suggestions!

9 minutes ago, DrakusV9 said:

I don't want to hear a plane taking off when is in full load

then dont buy a gaming laptop

the laptop doesn't have any thermal mass to soak the heat into so if you aren't moving any air across it then how do you expect the machine to defy the laws of physics and just generate heat and magically stay cool without moving any air.

16 hours ago, emosun said:

then dont buy a gaming laptop

the laptop doesn't have any thermal mass to soak the heat into so if you aren't moving any air across it then how do you expect the machine to defy the laws of physics and just generate heat and magically stay cool without moving any air.

Okay I've edited that part of the thread to be more realistic.

is this topic still open?

Is someone willing to help me with opinion on those laptops or have other options?