Best budget case?

Totally-A-Hero

Im on a tight budget and want a case with decent cooling.It doesent crazy water cooling support or anything.im putting in a r9 290 windforce card so it may get kind of hot.Thanks for the help.Also its a ATX motherboard i have. EDIT: Case as cheap as possible under about $60

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

budget, under $60 then zalman is the way to go,

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

i love my z9 plus same internals as the z11

Main Rig: CPU: 3570k Mobo: ga-z77x-ud5h-wb :RAM: 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 :gpu crossfire amd 290's Case: zalman z9 plus Cooler: h80i p/p SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb wd green 4tb seagate desktop                                              

Girlfirends: CPU: 8350 Mobo 990fxa-ud3 Ram 8gb kingson ddr3 1600 gpu: his 7850 case: inwin dragon rider SSD: nutron 120gb HDD: 2tb seagate                                                                                                                                         

200r?

My Little Gaming Rig:

CPU: FX 8320 | MOBO: Gigabyte 970A-D3P | RAM: G.Skill Ares 2x4GB | GPU: Sapphire Dual-X R9 270X | Storage: Seagate SSHD 1TB | Case: Corsair 200R | PSU: CM 550W V-Series

Upgrades to come: CPU FAN: Corsair H100i | RAM: 2 more 4GB sticks | GPU: Another R9 270X running in crossfire | Storage: Samsung 120GB SSD | PSU: Corsair 800w

Im on a tight budget and want a case with decent cooling.It doesent crazy water cooling support or anything.im putting in a r9 290 windforce card so it may get kind of hot.Thanks for the help.Also its a ATX motherboard i have. EDIT: Case as cheap as possible under about $60

Corsair 200R, Antec GX500

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Get a less expensive case and fill it with some good quality case fans, such as the Cougar Vortex PWMs.  I own 5 of these fans and they are simply incredible, and for only $5, you won't find better.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."