Comparision of multiple ssds

Hi all, 

I am deciding on a ssd for my system. After looking through a couple benchmarks, I have 3 potential canditates:

• Team Group T-Force Cardea A440 Pro 2TB @ $174

• Kingston KC3000 2TB  @ $199

• WD BLACK sn850x 2TB -46%  @ $207.16

On my computer, I'll be running virtual machines, doing video editing, gaming (of course) as well as programming and development. Which should I pick?

BTW all prices are in Australian Dollars if they look weird.

1 minute ago, RokinAmerica said:

According to your benchmarks, which do you think you should get?

WD Black seems like a good all rounder, but I want to know if I'm missing something before buying.

10 minutes ago, Alex E said:

Hi all, 

I am deciding on a ssd for my system. After looking through a couple benchmarks, I have 3 potential canditates:

• Team Group T-Force Cardea A440 Pro 2TB @ $174

• Kingston KC3000 2TB  @ $199

• WD BLACK sn850x 2TB -46%  @ $207.16

On my computer, I'll be running virtual machines, doing video editing, gaming (of course) as well as programming and development. Which should I pick?

BTW all prices are in Australian Dollars if they look weird.

I currently use the wd sn770 in my system and that is way too overkill for something I do which is gaming and programming, instead of getting the wd 850 get the 770 the differences is just the speed, even though it is quite a bit lower those numbers are just the theoretical performance, real time performance is completely different. Your also getting a better bang for the buck if you buy the sn770.

3 minutes ago, goatedpenguin said:

I currently run the sn770 and that is way too overkill for something I do which is gaming and programming, I think instead of getting the wd 850 get the 770 the differences is just the speed, even though it is quite a bit lower the those numbers are just theoretical real time performance is completly different your getting a better bang for the buck if you buy sn770.

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you but currently the sn850x is on sale. The sn770 is only like ~10 AUD cheaper. Any other better value suggestions and more budget drives you recommend?

4 hours ago, Alex E said:

Thanks for the reply. I agree with you but currently the sn850x is on sale. The sn770 is only like ~10 AUD cheaper. Any other better value suggestions and more budget drives you recommend?

the crucial p series gives good value for money if your on a budget and want a bang for your buck