Can’t connect fans to the pc

I need help. I got these 2 ms freeze a305 argb coolers with 3 pin connectors because my pc came with one inside. Now that I check even though they seem identically the same somehow their connectors arent the same because I have this like a argb connector on the other side of my pc and it is fine for the fan that came with the pc but with the new ones I bought it just doesnt match. How can I now connect these 2 fans to my pc and have them work fine with rgb. My motherboard is H510M-K. I don’t have any place on motherboard to connect them and I even checked like argb hubs on my local market and only found these 2 named MS Impero p700 and p500 but I am not sure if I can connect them to ny motherboard. Here are all the pictures.

IMG_5682.thumb.png.c7382f90e008d51dc099c477824c8f8f.pngIMG_5686.thumb.png.5886cdc370f45d9c4fd244a9906a431b.png

IMG_5527.thumb.jpeg.c222873d79b34aaa9b3f93de39461d21.jpegIMG_5528.thumb.jpeg.e17b480895da9982b702fbfbaa8d3b0d.jpegIMG_5531.thumb.jpeg.d66fa98ff1fd29bd195428a57919ab09.jpegIMG_5533.thumb.jpeg.a2eb99d808e0d2bd7e612eb1447615b4.jpeg

IMG_5529.jpeg

IMG_5530.jpeg

I think to start we need some more information.

We need pictures of what pin layout the fans have. From what I can find online, it says 3+3 pin? But that doesn't match with what the pictures show, the pictures show a 6-pin? connector for the fan connection to that hub.

How does the fan that comes with the case normally get plugged in? Does the case or the fan hub come with adapters?

18 hours ago, LyondellBasell said:

I think to start we need some more information.

We need pictures of what pin layout the fans have. From what I can find online, it says 3+3 pin? But that doesn't match with what the pictures show, the pictures show a 6-pin? connector for the fan connection to that hub.

How does the fan that comes with the case normally get plugged in? Does the case or the fan hub come with adapters?

Thank you for your response, as I am not currently home I cannot take any pictures but on the picture above thst is connector for both new fans that I bought 3 pin for fan and 3 pin for rgb, as for the fan that came with the case I do not know what connectors it has but these pins I have on the new ones cannot connect to the back hub like the fan thst came with the pc so it has to be some other type, what I wonder is can I buy one of those like hubs above to connect these fans that have 3 pin connectors and then connect that hub to my motherboard because I know not every motherboard supports everything.

That would be my recommendation. Since your motherboard has 4-pin fan headers, I think you should look for a hub that supports 3-pin fan connections and has a 4-pin output to connect to the board.