RX 6600 VRAM Memory Clock issues. Stuck at 0Mhz after a while.

Hello, I have an RX 6600 and sometimes my memory clock does this. As you can see in the images the memory clock goes to 0Mhz and it stays there. My guess is that it goes to some kind of idle mode or something but the thing is this really affects me when alt tabing out of a game as when I return to the game the image freezes for 2 seconds and then everything goes to normal including the Mhz, which is annoying (happens at random, sometimes I just have to spend like 5 seconds out of a game for this to happen). The only workaround I have found is to force the memory clock to max out by either disabling Freesync or just using two monitors (the reason why I don't like this workaround is because the temps go a little bit high, which is why I turn off one monitor in the first place). I would like to know if there is any fix to this, this does not happen on Linux so my guess this is just yet another AMD driver issue...

I would appreciate any help, thanks.

VRAM 1.png

VRAM 2.png

3 hours ago, Rediixx said:

My guess is that it goes to some kind of idle mode or something but the thing is this really affects me when alt tabing out of a game as when I return to the game the image freezes for 2 seconds and then everything goes to normal including the Mhz, which is annoying

You can disable Full screen optimization entirely through registry edit or using borderless windowed mode.

https://www.minitool.com/news/disable-fullscreen-optimizations.html

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

14 hours ago, SorryBella said:

You can disable Full screen optimization entirely through registry edit or using borderless windowed mode.

https://www.minitool.com/news/disable-fullscreen-optimizations.html

Thanks, I just tried disabling Full Screen Optimizations for just CS GO through the .exe properties and so far this really works. My memory still gets grayed out on HWInfo but when I alt tab back into the game it does not freeze anymore!

Just one more doubt, do you know if this increase the game input lag?