Klipsch The Fives, SVS Prime Wireless Pro or Mission LX Connect for living room mixed use

Karppila

These speakers are going into my living room setup next to my TV, so they will be used 50/50 for TV/movies and music. My space is not that big as my current speakers are actually too big for my needs. The Mission system seems like a pretty good buy but there is not a lot of reviews etc. about them. The Klipsch have an EQ which is nice to have but overall the speakers are regarded as a bit too warm and some reports about the speakers powering off on their own while using them. The SVS pair seems like a really solid option with more "balanced" sound, at least compared to the Klipsch :D. They all seem great for me. I would really like to hear your experiences about any of these and your own pros and especially cons so I can decide which one to take or not to take.

I have great deals on all of these. They are all pretty much the same price for me atm except the Mission set is a 100 cheaper than SVS or Klipsch. But that does not matter to me.

Thank you for your help in advance!

What’s your budget and does it have to be active speakers or do you already own an amp/receiver? What speakers do you currently have?

Please give us actual numbers to work with..

And a budget you're comfortable with spending.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

The budget I am comfortable spending is around 700 which all of my options fit into. I already named my options (SVS Prime Wireless Pros, Klipsch The Fives and Mission LX Connect) and said that I have good deals on all of them. Klipsch and SVS are 700 and the Mission set is 600.

Currently I have Kali LP6's but I want to go smaller (WAF) and to get some connectivity as well (easy package). I do not want to go with passive speakers. I have already narrowed it down to these three but can't decide which would be the best.

Pretty wild how feature-packed wireless speakers are nowadays - when did they start adding HDMI?! Overpriced audiophile gear needs to get its act together.

All 3 look like solid choices, but I would lean towards the SVS the most simply for its wireless connectivity- I love Spotifiy Connect, and AirPlay 2 is a nice bonus as well.

| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

11 hours ago, Karppila said:

The budget I am comfortable spending is around 700 which all of my options fit into. I already named my options (SVS Prime Wireless Pros, Klipsch The Fives and Mission LX Connect) and said that I have good deals on all of them. Klipsch and SVS are 700 and the Mission set is 600.

And just to address your "Funny" reaction.

It's extremely common for someone to come to these forums and say something along the lines of "Should I buy X or Y?" and give zero context as to what problem they're trying to solve, and what budget they're working with.

A lot of the times, after several back-and-forth comments (mostly the OP only giving breadcrumbs of information), a proper recommendation is made and the OP ends up buying product Z because X and Y were bad choices that didn't address what actually needed fixing.

The Mission set dropped another 50 to 550 and the final price for the SVS is 700. I think I will still go for the SVS. I am quite drawn into the Mission because of the lower price but I do not now know how I feel about the extra piece of the pre amp and way lower output than the SVS. 

On 8/2/2023 at 9:58 PM, saintlouisbagels said:

And just to address your "Funny" reaction.

It's extremely common for someone to come to these forums and say something along the lines of "Should I buy X or Y?" and give zero context as to what problem they're trying to solve, and what budget they're working with.

A lot of the times, after several back-and-forth comments (mostly the OP only giving breadcrumbs of information), a proper recommendation is made and the OP ends up buying product Z because X and Y were bad choices that didn't address what actually needed fixing.

Yeah. All of these products fix my ”issue” which is connectivity and smaller size than my previous set. Those are not really even issues but they are the two things I am trying to improve with this purchase. 
And yeah I understand how some people might do stuff like that. I just thought I expressed everything needed in my post.