EnGenius EAP1300 not working

Khoomn

So like my last post about the MS225-48-HW Cisco switch I found from ewaste piles, I found 3 EnGenius EAP1300 indoor APs, now obviously they were in the ewaste meaning they could work or could not. I plugged them in with the right adapters and an ethernet connection, tried doing the way they instruct by plugging it into a PC ethernet cable and setting the ip address so you can connect to the AP on its default ip 192.168.1.1. I've tried that over and over again, even resetting back to default settings multiple times, and I still cannot connect to its ip address. I've tried plugging it into my router and seeing if it gets an ip address from DHCP, never does. Power light is on, lan connection light is on, 2.4ghz and 5ghz lights are on as well. Everything seems to be functional, I just cannot access its web panel.

Don't know what else to do at this point, I've run advanced ip scanner as well to see if its on a different IP and it isnt listed.

Update to problem:

Used the beautiful cisco switch i salvaged to find out the ip address, regardless of all documentstion, was 192.168.200.4. Ive once again tried resetting the hardware, lights flickered and everything. Still on 192.168.200.4. Cant login to panel, admin/admin wont work