So droplets are normal, right?...eheheh

So 2 months into owning this pride and joy I noticed the tiniest water drop on my window. It kind of worried me, but I wiped it dry and continued on. Two weeks later I see these spots. Ok, something is up and my guess is it's not going to stop. To the naked eye, I don't see any water or leakage around the component on the cpu. I also haven't checked the rad fins for water either. I'm going to look at all this immediately and take it apart when I get home. Should I check in and notify NZXT of the leaky x60? Should I even worry? I mean I guess so if any of those water droplets can land on my graphics card or mobo....

e6b334b1-107e-4c63-8098-69edeb82cb51_zps

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

i would not suggest to wait until there is too much water out of the x60. It is a very bad idea to let your pump run dry. If there is not too much air in the watercooling loop you maybe could try to fix it.

maybe try to squeeze the pipe of the x60 a little to see if the coolant comes from there.

either way: you can't go wrong with contacting nzxt

build log: diagonalmod (RIP?)

i know i use many of these: ( ) and these: ... (i really do... (sry...) ) edit: and edits

It's a strange place to get liquid droplets to form, are there any on other components? 

thats weird, I doesn't seem to be a leaking component, is it possible it could be condensation?

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

thats weird, I doesn't seem to be a leaking component, is it possible it could be condensation?

I think it would be pretty difficult for condensation to create only a singular drop of water, unless there was something cold on the other side of the panel

That is a very strange place for water to form.

I haven't experienced this yet but how about the air bubbles?

or maybe you got a friend rolling your head thinking your system is leaking or something. (a friend of mine did this and I punched him in the face black out).

Live your life like a dream.

I am going to take it out and do some squeezing and take a closer look. Yes that is directly across from the mobo. Just noticed another droplet about 3 inches higher. I have no other water cooling components or any other source of water in or around the pc. It is a strange place, but considering i have multiple fans on intake there is bound to be some travel right?

NZXT H440 l Inel Core i5-4670K l Z87-GD65 l MSI 780 Twin Frozr l Kraken x60 l Corsair RM 650 l Seagate Barracuda 2 Tb l Corsair Force GS 128 Gb l Teleios Sleeving l Acer H236HLbid l Corsair K70 Anodized Black l Roccat Kone Pure Color

It could be nothing to do with your water cooling at all, it might just be condensation if you have a humid room?

Check out my Build Log: Project Contrast