Audio Flickering when accessing the internet

In the last month a built a new rig and it worked just fine except the audio.

After some trials I realized that when my computer downloaded or uploaded files to the internet the audio starts flickering; however it doesn't interfere with any audio played 

by the computer, it just flickers on top of it.

In my setup I have a KVM switch that allows me to select two different inputs of audio and video and outputs one. So when I plug my laptop in I can select that and if I want to do gaming I select the pc.

I tried to plug my speakers directly into the back of my case but that didn't work either. However when I try to plug headphones on the machine's front audio jack the flickering magically disappears.

If I plug my headphones in the speakers it flickers even stronger in my ears. 

Knowing that the front jack works but the rear doesn't and I can't plug the speakers in the front because they are too far what can I do??

Here's my setup (probably it's the motherboard or the wireless adaptor, I still didn't try using an Ethernet cable)

PC

Operating System
Windows 8.1 Pro 64-bit

CPU
Intel Core i7 4770K @ 3.50GHz 49 °C

RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 Corsair Vengeance

Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. MAXIMUS VI HERO (SOCKET 1150) 28 °C

Graphics
3071MB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 (ASUStek Computer Inc) 36 °C

Storage
119GB Samsung SSD 840 PRO Series (SSD) 31 °C
931GB Western Digital WDC WD10EZEX-00BN5A0 (SATA) 28 °C

Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio (supreme FX on board + SPDIF)

Network
Qualcomm Atheros AR938x Wireless Network Adapter

External

Aten KVM Switch CS72U (It basically takes a set of VGA, Audio Jack, Usb from two computers and outputs to one monitor or audio)
Speakers
Monitor

Try switching/updating web browsers eg. firefox/chrome nightly

If what you're referring to by uploading and downloading is torrents then try rolling back your bittorrent client or switching to a new one.

Are all your drivers fully up to date? If so try rolling them back to previous drivers (only sound drivers)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Yes I'm gonna try but I does it also while using spotify, steam, everything so it's probably the drivers not the browsers etc.