cool case for gaming ?

jake657

looking for a really badass case for my new gaming rig, i would like it unique, i was looking at the nzxt phantom 820 but thought id ask you opinions? in australia price limit $400 also i love leds and lights :P

Well to me real gaming cases are also made by Cooler Master.  Love my HAF 912 and many others by them.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

just get phantom 530 the 820 looks waaaaaaaaaaaay to big if you have nothing in it 

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Get a coolermaster case (they are masters at cooling) HAF 922

hellooooooooo

cheers for the response i have looked at the entho primo but theres nothing really unique about it :P i will probable go the primo or 530

Obsidian 450D :D

Everything that's in my PC and on my desk

Intel Core i5 4670K | MSI Z87-G45 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LP 16GB RAM | MSI GTX 770 Gaming 2GB | Corsair Obsidian 450D | Intel 530 Series 240GB SSD | Toshiba 1TB HDD | Corsair CX750M  | Scythe Mugen 4 PCGH Edition | NZXT Hue RGB Leds | 2x Corsair AF140 Quiet Edition | Corsair AF120 Performance Edition | Nanoxia Frontpanel Extension Red | AOC G2770PQU | CM Storm Quickfire Ultimate MX Brown | Corsair Vengeance M65 FPS | Corsair Vengeance 1500

Enthoo pro

Done

Home is where the heart my desktop is.

Comb it with a brick

I've seen that in win in real life the glass of that in win case is so dark you can't see anything from the insides... Just some lights, a real shame imho, because the rest of the case looks good.

I would go with an antec lanboy, it has the best cooling available.

No just kidding.

My vote goes to the almighty 450D, or you could go for the carbide to if you like the looks, Its also a really good case.

Build log "Whiplash" : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/158477-the-hero/

Whiplash: 4790k@4,4Ghz|Maximus VII Hero|4x4Gb Red/Black HyperX fury 1866Mhz|R9 290 Tri-X|Modded 450D|Sleeved cables on a M12II evo 850W|M500 480Gb| BenQ XL2411T@144Hz

Laptop: 4700MQ|16Gb@1600Mhz|Quadro 1100M|1080P|128Gb SSD|500Gb 7200RPM hdd

Corsair Graphite 760T

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W