Beställa från LTTStore till Sverige? (Order from LTTStore to Sweden?)

Go to solution Solved by TimGilesSWE,

Hi.

Umeå LTT fan here 🙂 OK, its no problem. LTT Store add 'moms' etc... as required. Your package will sit at import for about 10 days - but it goes through and after release is delivered in 1-3 days after that. 

No import tax 🙂 just moms which as above is prepaid through LTT store.

Total delivery time - 3 weeks, sometimes 4. You can follow it using the link provided to Sweden. Then I tend to check daily on moms.postnord.se and as soon as it pops up there (normally 2-4 days) I accept them checking the package.

Any other questions, let me know.

Är det någon svensk här som beställt från LTTStore? Hur var upplevelsen med frakt till Sverige? Hur lång tid tog leveransen? Kunde du spåra leveransen? Fick du en faktura från Tullverket för importen? Om jag handlar för 1000 kr, vad blir den totala kostnaden i slutändan?

(Is there anyone Swedish here who has ordered from LTTStore? How was the experience with shipping to Sweden? How long did the delivery take to arrive? Were you able to track your order? Did you have to pay import fees? If I order for $100 USD, what will the total cost end up being in the end?)

Hi.

Umeå LTT fan here 🙂 OK, its no problem. LTT Store add 'moms' etc... as required. Your package will sit at import for about 10 days - but it goes through and after release is delivered in 1-3 days after that. 

No import tax 🙂 just moms which as above is prepaid through LTT store.

Total delivery time - 3 weeks, sometimes 4. You can follow it using the link provided to Sweden. Then I tend to check daily on moms.postnord.se and as soon as it pops up there (normally 2-4 days) I accept them checking the package.

Any other questions, let me know.