How to not let people/things bother you?

VG Docs

If you can't do it like Vitalius, then look into this light... Look...

Now tell me: who are you again? Why are you here? And who is Oceania fighting?

:P ...oh man i still want that thing in mib should exist in reality... :)

oh yeah i have to forget everything... :P ...and it is u who have to feed the wrong memory that i have to remember after that flash thing...

in the immortal words of Chopper Read, harden the fuck up:

Honestly if people say things about you that distress you there are only a few ways to get past it. First, try to realize that people's actions reflect who they are, not who you are. Try to have compassion for them. They're obviously insecure about some part of themselves if they feel the need to put you down. Second, if it's effecting you then look at that. If you question the part of yourself that they're highlighted, you can either try to improve yourself or accept yourself. There's not much else.

If they spout bullshit about something that you care or know a lot about here are some options. First accept that they are ignorant and that that ignorance may be too deep-seated for you to affect. If you think it's worth your time to try and change their mind, tell em "You're wrong, if you wanna know why I'll tell you." Otherwise just turn 360 degrees and walk away. 

just skip it and move it.

there are billions of people in our planet and billions of stuff you need to worry about why add 1 more? why let 1 person bother you?

Live your life like a dream.

in the immortal words of Chopper Read, harden the fuck up:

http://youtu.be/unkIVvjZc9Y

Honestly if people say things about you that distress you there are only a few ways to get past it. First, try to realize that people's actions reflect who they are, not who you are. Try to have compassion for them. They're obviously insecure about some part of themselves if they feel the need to put you down. Second, if it's effecting you then look at that. If you question the part of yourself that they're highlighted, you can either try to improve yourself or accept yourself. There's not much else.

If they spout bullshit about something that you care or know a lot about here are some options. First accept that they are ignorant and that that ignorance may be too deep-seated for you to affect. If you think it's worth your time to try and change their mind, tell em "You're wrong, if you wanna know why I'll tell you." Otherwise just turn 360 degrees and walk away.

Actually turning 360 degrees would put up back where you started you would ned to turn 180 degrees to be in the opposite direction.

Actually turning 360 degrees would put up back where you started you would ned to turn 180 degrees to be in the opposite direction.

lol, aren't you too young for the internet? It's an old meme from before your time.

Step 1: Realize everyone are assholes.

Step 2A: Acknowledge that assholes don't deserve to be recognized when they give their opinions.

Step 2B: Get into everyones' "Good books" so they don't consider you an asshole.

Step 3: Act very narcissistic.

Step 4: Ignore people you really don't like.

Step 5: Whenever someone says something that bothers you, retort with something about yourself that makes you better than them.

That's what I do and it's worked for the past 4.85 years of high school.

I can be a cynical a**hole at times. I apologize if I cause any offence at those time. I also occasionally have issues communicating my point. Extreme introversion + Photographic memory + Some other things.

Desktop: i5-4670k - 8gb 1600MHz - MSI 7850

Laptop: i7-4810QM - GTX 870m - 8gb RAM

Do take some time to read this through . just try & disconnect yourself emotionally as you read on & focus on the point 

(times new roman for less eye fatigue.)

People's behaviour , generally it's like cancer cells , weather it's good or bad, from their aspect / view , they think that they are normal beings doing normal stuff but from our point of view we might see it differently, but they are doing a logical thing by spreading the good or bad influence far , often that is killing the entire being/community. we all see this in political motivations,awareness rallies,riots,law making,. too much of anything is bad , once it gets too powerful. it's similar to an infection , but from their pov they are not harming you in anyway , they are trying to make you better , making you less of a threat to them (subconciously). remember there's no such thing as a 'good cancer'. if it starts eating up the other inorder to sustain itself  , it's what you know it to be .

you can see this but you have to change your perspective dispassionately , like mad crazy micheal bay like fast changes to your view. :blink:

Eg : remember your childhood time your parents made you wake up early & brush your teeth properly? , i'm pretty sure at the begining you were pretty annoyed & did not want to brush your teeth at all , or you were persuaded to realise it's a good thing so you followed your routine. either way , that starting point defines our behaviour the people you trust their ideas routines influence you subconciously weather it's good or bad , we act it out subconciously. point being. most people have bad influences.

it's kinda like a forest where everything looks harmonious, but theres an endless conflict between (so called) parasites & (so called) natural vegitation. (both behaviour are parasitic *shuffle your point of view now to understand what i said regardless of the difference you know of*)if you did it right, you can clearly see it in that example , just replace those plants with people.

Bottom line:

You are right,

Regardless of whatever you do , people are going to be offensive & inhamane to their core.

ignorance is bliss, but dont let that change you into one of them.

it start with every single person, good or bad , but it's like that  morpheus quote "Fate, it seems, is not without a sense of irony"  , it's on the thread title , its on this post i've put in . peoples attention span is like a broken gear box which switch over to the first gear regardless how fast you come upto already.

psychologist call it primitive brain reflex, regardless of who or what you are , the brains final point being rather safe than hurt , if you are subjected to cross path between someone/anyone regardless their threat value to you, the earliest possible reflex from this part of the brain is to strike the other one down as a threat. usually by dominating the subject or by running away from it. similar to fight or flight, since we've came so far from hunting with arrows & started to rely on verbal communication to influence dominance. you now know how you get offensive people.

You can easily become one of those people or you can decide to be someone that's unique in his own way regardless what influence you had.

:ph34r: a warrior learn constantly

Details separate people.

When something bothers me, I tend to do something to keep me preoccupied so my mind isn't focused on the issue.  I'd go for a walk and 5 minutes into it, I wouldn't even care about it anymore.  

I've just grown up to not care about big issues from all the negativity I've taken. If it isn't worth my time, I'll just completely forget about it.  If it does matter, I handle it and just move on from there like it never happened.  And if it's someone who keeps on bothering me, I just zone them out because all they're saying are just meaningless words now that aren't worth my time and effort to give a damn.    

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

lol, aren't you too young for the internet? It's an old meme from before your time.

Yeah but old memes aren't new memes and no one cares about old memes.