I need a completely offline calendar app that can put forward alerts like the windows 10 built in calendar.

Go to solution Solved by whispous,

I've just tested, and thunderbird lets you set up a local, non-account based calendar that pops up it's own alert dialogues.

Pls. Open source is fine, but I don't need an email client. I don't want to have to use an "account" either. Sick of managing 50K+ accounts for dumb shit.

"We're gunna blow this mother♥♥♥♥er up." - Barret FFVII Abridged, in regards to the Mako Factory.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!" - Eddy (Ed, Edd 'n Eddy), while sneaking Ed out of his room.

So, you need no syncing between devices whatsoever, you want a calendar with pop-up notifications to be functioning on one single computer only, right?

2 hours ago, whispous said:

I've just tested, and thunderbird lets you set up a local, non-account based calendar that pops up it's own alert dialogues.

Oh.. o.o thank you.

"We're gunna blow this mother♥♥♥♥er up." - Barret FFVII Abridged, in regards to the Mako Factory.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO THE STAIRS?!" - Eddy (Ed, Edd 'n Eddy), while sneaking Ed out of his room.