Gygabyte RTX 3080 burned twise after trying to boot.

-======I have a Gygabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC graphics card I bought in october 2020, I used to play games  a lot on my gaming pc but after i left home for college, I only get to play on weekends. This january I was away for a month and when I got home I played games on my PC just fine, the next day I woke up to find my pc not beign able to boot. I could hear a clicking sound from my PSU, only after I disconnected the power conectors from my GPU could I get my pc to boot. I took the gpu to the store where i bought it and they said it was burned, I was able to claim the warranty and they fixed my gpu. I dont think they gave me a new unit, they just fixed what ever was broken but I am not sure whether I was given a new unit. Anyway, fast forward a few months and I find my self in the exact same position, Used the PC after about a month of non use and the GPU burned on the next day morning. I have 2 months left on the warranty I maybe able to claim it. I am not sure what is causing this to happen. Is it because I didn't use it for  a month? I heard that not using electronic devices can lead them to burn when turned on? Could It be my PSU, it is a 750 W gold one, or could It just be a problem with a graphics card and when they fixed it the first time they didn't properly remove the cause for the issue? I can only claim the warranty one more time and I can't afford another GPU I can't be in this situation again, what can I do?