ShutUp10++ & Internet Issues

Broth3rz

So I use ShutUp10++ and I usually enable everything besides this:

image.png.99e4f992dc2de4bc84dab0bf732a2cc8.png

I don't have any real issues besides this one weird thing which is random. I could start my PC, with ShutUp10++ enabled and my network icon is like this:

image.png.ff9b852f0183741e40c5cb46ef3f3aa4.png

It has the yellow icon and says "No Internet". Now I always have internet and have no issues with anything internet wise. Now I could restart, with ShutUp10++ enabled, and it won't be there and all is normal, or I could restart and it be there the next 5 restarts, seems random. I change nothing and its showing or not showing the error.

I've tried 100 combinations in ShutUp10++ and I can't figure out what would do it. It seems like its not 'one' certain thing doing it. but when ShutUp10++ is off, its good.. So it has to be something with ShutUp10++? Those it's only sometimes any issue...?

I really like having ShutUp10++ on as I actually do use less RAM, CPU, less running processes, etc. And I do fee a tad more secure / private. I have no issues besides this. It seems that when this is showing I have 1 software called SINE from orchestral tools that won't work so that's why I wanted to try and fix this. This is the Windows version I have:

image.png.0fb555937b3fc0700efd4c68545ffab8.png

I think I used this on my last build of Windows and had no issues.. I think.. I believe it was version 10.0.17763.17something, so it was older and I had no issues.. I can't get that version anymore sadly.

I don't wanna update Windows as I love using a lite OS. I only moved from W7 because I was force software wise. I don't wanna move from W10.. and the more I update W10 the worse things get and break honestly...  Is there any ideas on what I can do to figure this out? I know its a weird issue but would really help me out with my 1 software.. thanks!

15 minutes ago, Broth3rz said:

It has the yellow icon and says "No Internet". Now I always have internet and have no issues with anything internet wise.

That indicator just means it couldn't check with Microsoft services to verify your Internet connection is working. Probably something that Windows 10 "customization" script did.

If everything else works, just hide that icon from the system tray so you don't have to look at the yellow warning badge.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

5 minutes ago, Needfuldoer said:

That indicator just means it couldn't check with Microsoft services to verify your Internet connection is working. Probably something that Windows 10 "customization" script did.

If everything else works, just hide that icon from the system tray so you don't have to look at the yellow badge on the icon.

Sounds good.. but.. When this icon is yellow and says no internet that one software won't connect for some reason. That's the only issue with this network error. So if I can find out what this icon and no internet is coming from.. I can turn that off and fix the issue I hope?

Doesn't seems to be one thing in ShutUp10++? I'm not sure... But again sometimes its not there with ShutUp10++ on.. I don't get it.

I use Shutup10, have for a long time. I must say enabling everything might be a bit extreme. I enable quite a bit, but not everything. Also I enable,export my setup, and just check it every so often. Particularly after updates. I don't see a reason to have it running all the time. 

Do you never have internet, or if you let it sit for say 5 minutes, will it get internet? (Sadly with Windows, this maybe a clue)