Keyboard anti-ghosting malfunctioning

I have a white shark blue mechanical "legionnaire" keyboard, they specify that it has "26 key anti-ghosting". For a while i thought it worked fine but today i was playing a game that commonly requires multiple key presses and noticed that i can only use 5 keys max at a time, and in some key combinations (most notably shift+W+H) i can only use 2 key at once. I already had to return the same model of keyboard because the old ones H key didn't work, i got the same model, so that may be a clue to it's low quality. I'm using the newest update of window 11, the keyboard doesn't have drivers or software, except the ones windows automatically installs when you plug the device in. Tho i remember messing around with the old model in device manager and i don't know if that is now affecting the new model? Is there any way to "kill" the default drivers to reset it? Will that even help? Is there another way to fix this?

3 hours ago, Latvian Video said:

https://drakeirving.github.io/MultiKeyDisplay/ id check, are there any combinations where you can press many keys?

It seems like if i only press on the right side of the keyboard i can press about 8ish keys, same thing for the left side. I've tested it out now for like 10 minutes and it seems like pressing anything on the left side + H,U or Z just doesn't work, i don't know why those keys specifically don't work?. And also after testing a few times my keyboard got stuck and kept typing my last pressed key, unplugging seems to fix this specific issue. Still i want to try to kill the default windows drivers and reset them, is there a way to do this?