Beat Saber blackscreens trying to load any song

I use an HP Reverb G2, a Windows Mixed Reality headset. I play all my games through SteamVR, and it's worked flawlessly in the past. Now when I try to launch Beat Saber, an animation and sound first plays that's similar to when SteamVR first boots from WMR. Then, once I'm in there, Beat Saber resets to my default centre position rather than what I usually recentre to in SteamVR; and I can't open the SteamVR menu, which seems to indicate to me that SteamVR somehow handed the game off to WMR. And then, when I try to play any song, it just blackscreens and never responds again. Custom songs don't load either. Other games work fine, like Hot Dogs, Horseshoes, & Hand Grenades; they don't seem to load up in WMR since they don't exist on that platform.

I have tried:

• Verifying the game files
  • Uninstalling and reinstalling the game

I don't even know where to begin to fix this. A friend suggested it might have to do with Windows overriding my AMD graphics drivers, but the support page for fixing that is under maintenance, so I can't follow the steps there. Please help!

they/them

my friends call me sod

Laptop (Main): MacBook Pro 14-inch "Iris" - M2 Max | 30-core GPU | 32GB DDR5-6400

Desktop: "Memoria Mk. 3.1" - Ryzen 9 5900X | RX 6800 XT (XFX MERC 319) | Strix X570-F | 64GB DDR4-3200