Specs

Asrock H410M-HVS r2.0

Intel i3-10105f

Colorful RTX 3060 12GB Ultra White OC Triple fan

Kingston Fury Beast 8x2 GB 2666

1TB HDD + 128GB SSD

A 550 Watt PSU with 2x(6+2)pin PCIE

I Only upgraded the VGA, RAM, And PSU

Now Here Comes The Problem. I'm on a very tight budget for PSU. It's around 50$ or 700.000 IDR. I read that this VGA only need around 550W for i3. I live in Indonesia and i'm currently looking at Corsair CV550 and MSI Mag a550. Also note that i'm not planning to upgrade this pc anyfurther so no need to worry about leaving a few headroom for upgrade. Can anyone find me a good PSU so my PC doesn't blow up

41 minutes ago, Foolishnerd said:

Hi there, so i'm looking to upgrade my pc to these spec

Specs

Asrock H410M-HVS r2.0

Intel i3-10105f

Colorful RTX 3060 12GB Ultra White OC Triple fan

Kingston Fury Beast 8x2 GB 2666

1TB HDD + 128GB SSD

A 550 Watt PSU with 2x(6+2)pin PCIE

I Only upgraded the VGA, RAM, And PSU

Now Here Comes The Problem. I'm on a very tight budget for PSU. It's around 50$ or 700.000 IDR. I read that this VGA only need around 550W for i3. I live in Indonesia and i'm currently looking at Corsair CV550 and MSI Mag a550. Also note that i'm not planning to upgrade this pc anyfurther so no need to worry about leaving a few headroom for upgrade. Can anyone find me a good PSU so my PC doesn't blow up

The thing you want to look at is the recommended wattage for the gpu more than the cpu.  That might mean 600w. For $50 and 600w c and d tier is probably the best you can hope for.  The new GPUs tend to be power hungry, so a “headroom” PSU would be 750w and atx 4.1.  I’m not sure you can get out of trash tier for $50 with a 750w PSU.  I’m not even sure you can get out of trash tier at 650w   I know it can be done at 500w, but more power is needed than that.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.