Hit MGE today in cs:go AWWW YISSSS.

ShiverMePenguins

So I'm now back to MGE (also known as double ak or agriculturalist)

here's a picture depicting the ranks

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/3334095627149888803/B0B1A4E41D67B6CBCD0543CE20FC98094A33AEDC/

As you can see I'm now above peasant status and nearing starfish territory. If interested I shall post up a video of some highlights of mine when I've been awesome moding it out.

nice. I hit legendary eagle master yesterday. :)

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

and for some reason i am still silver iv even though I am like always one of the top 3 players in my game

Muh rig: i7 4770k, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, MSI Z87 G45, Kingston Hyper X Blu 8GB, Samsung 840 EVO 120 + WD Blue 1 TB, Asus GTX 770 2GB, Corsair 200r + 2x Corsair AF 120 Blue + 1x Stock corsair fan, Corsair TX650, LG 27EA33V IPS, Steelseries Sensei Raw + QCK mini, CM Quickfire Ultimate Blue.

and for some reason i am still silver iv even though I am like always one of the top 3 players in my game

MM factors ranking based upon: rank of teamates, their score, your enemies ranks and their score, your kills, your score, your rank, team damage, and total damage.

just watch global and SMFC matches and you'll learn better aiming and such. You quite possibly panic when shooting as I see lots of silvers do that.

nice. I hit legendary eagle master yesterday. :)

let's get a game man :) i hit LEM too, i need other LEM's to play with. #roadtosuprememasterclass loolz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/deguzi/

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

let's get a game man :) i hit LEM too, i need other LEM's to play with. #roadtosuprememasterclass loolz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/deguzi/

Finals

Eclipse Version 3: i5 9600K | Asus Strix Z390| GTX 1070 | 16GB Kingston Beast | Samsung 840 EVO 500GB SSD [2] +WD Blue 1TB | NZXT H440 | EVGA 750 W | Dark Rock Pro 4| Beyerdynamic DT880 Premium

Finals

lol i didnt mean right this second. in the future. i got finalzz too :P

Rig

Spoiler

CPU: 4770k @ 4.2GHz 1.15v | Mobo: ASUS z87 Sabertooth | Cooler: Corsair H110 | RAM: Vengeance 32GB DDR3 @ 1600MHz | GPU: GIGABYTE G1 GTX 1070 | Storage: Samsung 840 series 250GB SSD, Seagate 2TB SSHD, Seagate 4.25TB HDD | PSU: Corsair AX850 80+ gold modu | Case: Corsair 650d | Keyboard: Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Reds & a Leopold 210TP Numberpad Cherry MX Blues | Mouse: Logitech G502, DECHANIC desk mat | Monitor: 2x Dell IPS 23" S2340m & ASUS 144hz 24" VG248QE | Speakers: CA-3602a | Headset: Steelseries Syberia v2 Frost Blue OS: Win 10 Pro 

I started as gold nova 3 when I had around 70 hours, now I hit 300 hours and my aim is way better, my game sense is way better, my positioning and crosshair placement is way better, but I'm at gold nova 1 haha. The last few matches I played, I sometimes got 3 times the amount of stars and kills in comparison with the second best player in the team, still no rank up :P I even played with some MG 1 - 2 friends and was playing at around their level, strange ranking system :/

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

I started as gold nova 3 when I had around 70 hours, now I hit 300 hours and my aim is way better, my game sense is way better, my positioning and crosshair placement is way better, but I'm at gold nova 1 haha. The last few matches I played, I sometimes got 3 times the amount of stars and kills in comparison with the second best player in the team, still no rank up :P I even played with some MG 1 - 2 friends and was playing at around their level, strange ranking system :/

Ranking system is okay, you get promoted if your team wins, I've noticed that if I win around 4 times in a row I'll get promoted and same for being demoted. Doesn't matter if you're first or last from your team

Hey there. You are looking mighty fine today, have my virtual cookie!  :ph34r:

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

Ranking system is okay, you get promoted if your team wins, I've noticed that if I win around 4 times in a row I'll get promoted and same for being demoted. Doesn't matter if you're first or last from your team

Hm I usually get demoted after losing 1 match after I was promoted :P

But well I guess that playing with my silver/low nova friends won't help my rank too much either. (oh god how they are spraying and where they 'hide' *cringe*)

i5 4670k - MSI GTX 770 gaming - Fractal design define R4 (windowed) - MSI Z87-G45 gaming - be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2 - Corsair vengeance 8 gb (lp) - WB black 1tb - 256GB SSD - Corsair TX 750M - Ducky Shine 3

But well I guess that playing with my silver/low nova friends won't help my rank too much either. (oh god how they are spraying and where they 'hide' *cringe*)

Well if you play with them you'll be paired up with similar ranks.

Though it's painful to watch them play. I do want to play with a silver account to get all silver players though, I want to be called a hacker lol

MY RIG: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/34911-my-setup-gold-ghetto-gg-lots-of-pictures/#entry446883

I do want to play with a silver account to get all silver players though, I want to be called a hacker lol

I did that with a couple of friends that had smurf accounts, let's say it was possible to win without even using a gun hehe :)

Could be due to people you yoloqueue with and your ability to work as a team.

Honestly I hate to say it but remove the random people on your friends list that are silvers and never play with them. They're quite honestly toxic to the game and should be left isolated.

It's also dependent upon score, team damage, overall damage, bomb plants and defusals, rounds survived in a row, amount of nades bought (not even kidding), and other things. If you team kill your elo goes WAY down and you can rank down even winning like that. Also you can even rank up on a loss if you did well enough but the rest of your team didn't.

Could be due to people you yoloqueue with and your ability to work as a team.

Honestly I hate to say it but remove the random people on your friends list that are silvers and never play with them. They're quite honestly toxic to the game and should be left isolated.

It's also dependent upon score, team damage, overall damage, bomb plants and defusals, rounds survived in a row, amount of nades bought (not even kidding), and other things. If you team kill your elo goes WAY down and you can rank down even winning like that. Also you can even rank up on a loss if you did well enough but the rest of your team didn't.

It probably is but ive been promoted when i killed 2 teammates in a game and stuff like that, never been promoted after a lost game, but i have been after a tie

Meh they are fun to play with but I think I'll buy another copy of cs go on another account to play with them without losing my rank. Oh by the way, congrats on your rank! I hope to hit the MG ranks this summer when I have enough time :)

Meh they are fun to play with but I think I'll buy another copy of cs go on another account to play with them without losing my rank. Oh by the way, congrats on your rank! I hope to hit the MG ranks this summer when I have enough time :)

TYVM :) . I had 3 wins in a row yesterday and today so I've actually ranked back up to DMG so I'm now a badge. AWWW YISSS