Why are people like this to me?

legend8887

Wow, you took a long to write that I'm sure. I appreciate it, thank you.

No worries mate, I hope it gets easier.

bang a girl or two and those people "might" recognize you.

you know stuff lately it's either you're a virgin "boo" or a pro "yay".

Live your life like a dream.

What? There's nothing wrong with them. You use a high quality plastic material for the printer and they're actually quite solid. 

Sure steel is nice, but printed ones are still extremely effective and light weight. 

now I know why you have that username and tag.

Approved !

Be yourself and if they can't accept that, then so be it. A teacher once told me that life goes on and I find that so true.  Don't let their words affect you personally because they honestly don't matter at all. What they say is holding you back and you can't let them get into your head and do that.  Wear that confidence like a coat and disregard those who treat you wrong.   

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558

I don't understand.

Is it your personality which is causing them to say such things? Or is it that people are inhumane bullies?

If it's the first, work on yourself.

If it's the second, don't give a fuck about what they say and ignore them, people like that are truly psychopaths, telling you things like that.

Don't care about those idiots, keep away from them and the less you care about the people who want you in misery the more happy you will be. 

Also get some confidence, don't look scared but keep your face straight and ignore the idiots. 

Rock on buddy and get some REAL friends.

BTW: Don't bash their skull in. It'll just end bad and possibly a sentence.

If you want to join a really cool Discord chatroom with some great guys here from LTT and outside this community then PM me!