3D Printer recommendation needed

Aderalia

Hello,

after realizing i have spend 600 € on 3D print services over the last couple months i decided to buy my own one instead.

While i have used 3D printers before (prusa clones at university) i never had to maintain or setup one myself.

I don't mind doing assemble i just don't want to have to tinker around with it every time i want to print something...

My problem is: there are so many to choose from. I did some google searches for recommendations, but as per usual they are almost all auto generated affiliate bs...

What i do care about:

- 25x25x30 (cm) print volume. 95% of my prints over the past 2 years would fit into that, so that's what i'm going for as a minumum

- Printing Quality is pretty much the biggest thing for me. Mostly for PETG and PP, but also PA and PC

- Usability features like automatic bed leveling.

- High Temp for using Nylon (PA) and PC filament

What i don't care about_

- Speed

- Noise

- Connectivity. Don't need Wifi, either USB or SD Card is absolutely fine.

Nice to have:

- Ability to print reinforced filaments, like Nylon Carbon

My Budget is around 1000 Euro.

I have done a lot of searching over the past days, but haven't found one that can do everything, so a comprise i could live with would be something like:

- Creality CR-5 Pro High temp. It's print volume is smaller in one dimension, but a lot larger in height, so that should work, but i don't know about it is to live with, there don't seem to be a lot of reviews out there.

- Flashforge Guider II. It doesn't come with a high temp hot end, but otherwise it looks very promising

- QIDI TECHNOLOGY X-Max. A friend of mine recommended it to me, but i am having trouble finding good info on it, also seems to be out of stock everywhere.

Any recommendations for me? 🙂

Thank you

If you need recommendations for a new printer (the ones that use paper) you can tag me, i should be able to help 🙂

do you like mods mucking around with it or just want printer that works

if you just want printer that works the bamboo lab X1 carbon is all the rage.

if you want something mess around with the a cr10  is easy and cheap

Polygons? textures?  samples? You want it? It's yours, my friend, as long as you have enough Vram.
Hey heads up I  have writing disorder I try my best but still make errors. 

the X1 is too small for its asking price imo, but the Cr 10 is a great tip, the pro Version even comes with a high temp hot end as standard. Would require building an enclosure tho, but it's well priced, so that might actually be worth it. Thank you!

If you need recommendations for a new printer (the ones that use paper) you can tag me, i should be able to help 🙂

• 4 weeks later...

In case someone is facing the same Question of what printer to get:

I decided to pre order a Qidi MAX 3. It's a bit over budget but has everything in need and more.

I will try to report back on how it is to own once i had some time with it.