Razer Synapse not available for macOS

Go to solution Solved by johnno23,

synapse for Mac is still in development but here is a link to some alternatives that will work in the meantime.

https://alternativeto.net/software/razer-synapse/?platform=mac

It is not a perfect solution but hopefully it leads t a little more flexibility for what you need from the mouse.

I recently bought a Razer Pro Click mouse, and it’s perfect for my large hands and the best mouse I’ve every used in terms of comfort. I’ve used every Logitech MX Master mouse before, but the weight was just too much. However, I was very sad when I realized that Razer’s software is not available for Mac. Which is a bit strange, since the Razer Pro Click is targeted towards the workplace and professionals, not gamers. Hopefully Razer release their software so Mac users also can buy their products and customize them. Didn’t they used to have software on macOS?

11 minutes ago, johnno23 said:

synapse for Mac is still in development but here is a link to some alternatives that will work in the meantime.

https://alternativeto.net/software/razer-synapse/?platform=mac

It is not a perfect solution but hopefully it leads t a little more flexibility for what you need from the mouse.

Thank you, great to hear that Razer Synapse is in development at least!

Don't get your hopes up. It's been in "development" for about 5 years and for the first 3.5 years synapse 2.0 was still working. With the end of support for synapse with 10.14 they haven't really said anything. So basically expect no software from them for a long time.