Unable to delete files, Please Help!!!

Recently I used the Nvidia Capture tool to record a game. The file size was 30+GB. Now I'm unable to delete the file. Shift+Del and Right Click are Unresponsive. Not only on that file but on the whole Nvidia Capture folder. I was able to delete a 23GB file a couple of days ago. I have no trouble deleting files from other Folders. I think the huge 30GB file is causing trouble on that particular Folder. How can I delete that?

The only reasons you wouldn't be able to delete files are if  1.  the files are still being kept open by the application that wrote them (for example the game capture software running in background  or 2.  maybe if the total path to that folder + that file name has more than around 250 characters, then some operations may not work (but you could rename the file to be shorter name and then delete or use some tricks)

Try restarting the computer or maybe logging off would be enough, maybe after reboot/log out the software won't lock that file and prevent it from being deleted.