Need help whit watercooling parts in 750D

i will start buying parts for my system 750D/EVGA 780 SLI/i7-4770k and i need someone to reccomend a good 3x120mm and 2x140 Radiator, pump, waterblock for the cpu and gpu, tubes and reservar. Thanks

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

Just to give you an idea, here's what I have:

1/2" ID 3/4" OD PrimoChill PrimoFlex Advanced LRT Tubing
Bitspower Matte Black Compression Fittings
EK 240 + 360 Radiators
Corsair SP 120 (silent edition) Fans + 750D Stock fans
Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Bitspower Water Tank Z-Multi 250 Inline Reservoir (clear)
EK-Supremacy - Nickel CPU block
Mayhems Pastel White + Red Dye Coolant

hca2AKo.jpg

If you want to see video build logs and stuff, let me know. Don't want to post them for fear of people thinking it's 'advertising'.

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

EK 240 + 360 Radiators
Swiftech MCP35X Pump

hca2AKo.jpg

If you want to see video build logs and stuff, let me know. Don't want to post them for fear of people thinking it's 'advertising'.

i saw this on youtube! (i think)

My Setup :P

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

i saw this on youtube! (i think)

I have quite a few videos on it ;) Build logs and setup video. 

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

I have quite a few videos on it ;) Build logs and setup video. 

i saw the build/filling video i have a post myself about watercooling if you check it out in a min http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150219-a-build-plan/

Spoiler

Skylake: I7-6700|MSI B150 GAMING M3|16GB GSKILL RIPJAWS V|R9 280X (WILL BE 1070)|CRUCIAL MX300 + WD BLACK 1TB

i saw the build/filling video i have a post myself about watercooling if you check it out in a min http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150219-a-build-plan/

Looks pretty good, some pretty knowledgeable people replied to that topic, so you're in good hands.

Looks pretty good, some pretty knowledgeable people replied to that topic, so you're in good hands.

thanks just need to get all the right parts so i know what im doing and buying down the line

do you know when @TheNinjaNextDor will be on?

Spoiler

EK 240 + 360 Radiators
Swiftech MCP35X Pump

hca2AKo.jpg

Very sexy! Thanks this will help. But what is the price for all that stuff?

i7-4770k,EVGA GTX 780, 16Gb Ram, Corsair H100i, Corsair 750D, Asus z87 Pro, 120Gb Samsung SSD, 3TB Western digital x2 and corsair rm1000

do you know when @TheNinjaNextDor will be on?

No clue, PM him, I'm sure he'll get back to you ASAP.

Thanks! I bought this a long time ago and from many different places, so I can't say TBH. You can see the part list though, so you can see how much they cost from wherever you're buying ;)

Will any of these work on EVGA GTX 780 ACX?

https://www.techbay.no/product.html/ek-vannblokk-for-skjermkort-ek-fc-780-gtx-ti---acetalnickel?category_id=114

https://www.techbay.no/product.html/ek-vannblokk-for-skjermkort-ek-fc-780-gtx-ti---acetal?category_id=114

https://www.techbay.no/product.html/ek-vannblokk-for-skjermkort-ek-fc-770-gtx-gw---nickelacetal-2?category_id=114

https://www.techbay.no/product.html/ek-vannblokk-for-skjermkort-ek-fc-770-gtx---acetal?category_id=114

https://www.techbay.no/product.html/ek-vannblokk-for-skjermkort-ek-fc-770-gtx---acetal--nickel?category_id=114

EK 240 + 360 Radiators

Swiftech MCP35X Pump

hca2AKo.jpg

What is the size of the tubes?

Far out, everyone loves EK over here, don't they?

Don't expect watercooling to be cheap. And especially if you are going in not knowing much.

If this is your first WC build, you might be better off just starting with a CPU loop, and go from there. You will end up accumulating a lot of gear along the way, too. At last count I had 3X 360 RADs, AU$800 worth of FITTINGS, 2 spare D5 pumps, 2 RES's and so much more. All just from making changes along the way.

• 11 months later...

Will the hare drive cage fit next to the reservoir?

Radiator: Black Ice GTX 360 and 240. EK radiators are junks. 

Pump...D5 or DDC is up to you.

D5 bigger, quieter and more head pressure(more power).

DDC, smaller, littler bit louder have more lift.

Reservoir: I always go for Bitspower D5/DDC upgrade kit. (150 will fit great)

waterblock I would chose EK Evo/clear for cpu and gpu. If reference PCB then Swiftech Apogee XL and Komodo-LE are great looking blocks.

If you want more idea you can check my 750D build.

Here is how mine is set up.  

Phobya 360 x 60 Rad up top. 

XSPC 240 x 30 in the bottom.  

XSPC Photon Res/DDC pump combo.  Had to drill 2 small homes to mount it.  

I did have to drill a ~1 inch hole in the drive bay to route the return line down to the bottom Res.  

All fans are SP120 quiet edition except for the AF140 in the rear.  

I have been tempted to mod it a bit more and add a 3rd Rad to the front but it isn't really needed.  

You can easily get around the need to modify the case with some changes in the routeing of the lines.  

2015_05_12_17_52_11.jpg

2015_05_12_17_51_58.jpg

Tell my tale to those who ask. Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.