My Mouse is typing "0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=" by itself anyone know how to fix it?

My mouse has been through issues for the past few months so I've had to switch to a cheaper mouse not knowing what the problem was as I've searched on youtube for a solution and google not finding any results on why my mouse is typing "0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=0-=" when I plug it into my pc's usb port. It happens with any device I use whether that's a laptop a pc or anything of that sort. Does anyone know why or have a solution to this problem?Screenshot2023-06-14155830.png.742535d0c1954a3869e1ff93be8a5e74.png

If it's doing it everywhere else and not with a different mouse, then your mouse is likely defective or possibly malicious.

Get a new mouse and a refund if you bought this one recently

Main: 5900X | RTX 3070 | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite | 32GB DDR4-3600 | 1TB SN750 + 2TB WD SATA SSD

WinXP: Ph2 945 | GTX 750 Ti | Asus M4A79XTD-EVO | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 320GB WD HDD

DOS/Win95: 200MMX | S3 Trio64v2/DX + Diamond Monster 3D | Asus P5-99VM | 64MB PC100 | 80GB IDE HDD

Apple IIe Enh.: 65C02 | 64K RAM | 2xDisk II | SSC - Post

Just now, OhYou_ said:

maybe you should tell us what mouse is it

It's a broken one.

Sometimes the obvious solution is the right one.

Throw it out and buy a new one. 

Just now, mdk777 said:

It's a broken one.

Sometimes the obvious solution is the right one.

Throw it out and buy a new one. 

if it is one of those logitech programable mouses, maybe it can be fixed with a firmware update or a factory reset but otherwise sure

1 hour ago, OhYou_ said:

maybe you should tell us what mouse is it

It's a Razer Naga X

then it sounds like two things are happening, your mouse programmable buttons are set to numberpad mode or something, and some of the keys are stuck on, I would try cleaning the mouse or disabling the extra buttons that are stuck.

45 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

then it sounds like two things are happening, your mouse programmable buttons are set to numberpad mode or something, and some of the keys are stuck on, I would try cleaning the mouse or disabling the extra buttons that are stuck.

Yep that was the problem ty for the help kinda odd though because my mouse hasn't been used much sent I bought it a around a year ago