Need help finding Info on KLH speaker

Dub7030

I've been trying to find information on this specific KLH speaker but haven't been able to find anything. There is no sticker on the back or if there was one its gone. It has three hook ups on the back as well. I've been using it as my center speaker but im worried what the specs are for the power and ohm resistance is. Either way the thing sounds pretty good just dont want to fry my receiver cause i do have a tendency to push them pretty loud.

20230614_192714.jpg

Got me stumped.  I can't find anything that looks like that in image searches, ebay (picclick), and the like.  I would concur that it appears like a center channel speaker for a surround system, but I can't seem to find older models that match (can't find many older models at all).  Their new stuff features just a 2 speaker unit so one would think this quad would stand out...alas.  Only other, albeit useless, detail is that it's definitely their Black Oak finish.  Did you happen to check the bottom side for any labeling/engraving? 

Yes I've checked all around the speaker, cant find anything. I've spent the last few hours researching and the only thing I found some what similar was the KLH AV4001 floor speakers. It looks like it has the same tweeters as this speaker but doesnt have the KLH branding on the tweeters like these do. Im stumped as well, thinking about emailing the company to see if they got anything on record or archive. I've got a set of KLH Model Fours and you can find everything on those because they were legendary back in the 1950s-1960s. This is the first speaker I have ever encountered that I cant find any information on.

wow tough one...the best ive come up with is maybe a early 2000's run? and thats only because of the "rectangle tweeters" and reviews during that time period. they switched to square and round in the later years look like

oh and just pull one of the woofers. it "should" have watt/ohm rating on magnet

Damn,  why didn't I think of that. Thats actually not a bad idea, ill give it a shot and see what i come up with. Ill take some pics that I can post.