No signal on new LG monitor

I'm getting a No Signal message when trying to turn on my new monitor. It is a LG UltraGear QHD 27-Inch Gaming Monitor 27GL83A-B. I've tried both     HDMI ports in the back of the monitor and the Display Port as well. Plugged in both in the back of the PC. The following happens:

HDMI in, DP out, "No signal. Please check your connection. HDMI 2 input is connected. Click Ok to automatically switch to HDMI 2 input" -> couple of seconds -> "No signal. Entering the power saving mode shortly. An incorrect DisplayPort version setting will cause the screen to be blank. If this occurs, make sure the DisplayPort version setting of your monitors matches the device its connected to."

HDMI out, DP in, ^ above second message immediately

HDMI in, DP in, ^ same

Switching to HDMI1 via the monitor controls, gives me the following message "No signal. Please check your connection. The signal is connected to another input. Click Ok and select another input in the input menu."

I plugged the HDMI into my laptop and it works fine. I don't have a DP port to test. I don't have extra HDMI/DP cables.

Monitor manual states nothing except how to plug the cables in, which I checked.

Motherboard doesn't state anything either.

The cables are plugged into the GPU, not motherboard.

CPU, GPU, and base Case fans are all working. Lights are on, no beep codes or two-digit codes. Keyboard is plugged into the motherboard, it doesn't light up though and it isn't turned on. Everything is new.

I reset the monitor settings via the menu, nothing changes, same errors.

I find where it states the DisplayPort Version. Its currently set to 1.4, with options 1.2 and 1.1 open. I tried all three, didn't fix anything.

I made sure to check all connections.

The GPU apparently has DisplayPort outputs of 1.4a. Is this an issue when the monitor can only go to 1.4?

I'm all out of ideas. Please help.

The GPU is PNY GeForce RTX 4070 Ti 12GB XLR8 Gaming Verto Epic-X RGB Triple Fan Graphics Card DLSS 3
The motherboard is GIGABYTE B650M K (AM5/ LGA 1718/ AMD/ B650/ Micro-ATX
Memory is D532GB 6000-32 Ripjaws S5 wh K2 GSK | F5-6000J3238F16GX2-RS5W
Fan is Thermalright Peerless Assassin 120 CPU Air Cooler, 6 Heatpipes,Dual 120mm TL-C12 PWM Fan
SSD is  Intel 670p Series M.2 2280 2TB PCI-Express 3.0 x4 QLC Internal Solid State Drive (SSD) SSDPEKNU020TZX1
PSU is Enermax Revolution D.F. 2 850W Full Modular Power Supply (80 Plus Gold Certified
CPU is  AMD Ryzen™ 7 7700X 8-Core, 16-Thread Unlocked Desktop Processor