Is this water block enough to cool an 200w gpu

water%20block%2040x40%20silver-500x500.j

This is only waterblock I could find in my country size is 12×40×40mm  can this water block cool my gpu

4 minutes ago, Mohammad0933 said:

water%20block%2040x40%20silver-500x500.j

This is only waterblock I could find in my country size is 12×40×40mm  can this water block cool my gpu

Absolutely not

Really bad design and really bad at getting rid of heat cause its not microfin like most cpu/gpu blocks, yes i have tried one of these blocks before and its worse than a 92mm tower or an lga 775 copper core

Try looking for other waterblocks

Btw full pc specs?

Country?

Budget?

These are cheap blocks so im under the assumption that you wanna do some cheap watercooling, and i assume you are gonna buy stuff from aliexpress or something and not get ripped off by ek?

1 minute ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Absolutely not

Really bad design and really bad at getting rid of heat cause its not microfin like most cpu/gpu blocks, yes i have tried one of these blocks before and its worse than a 92mm tower or an lga 775 copper core

Try looking for other waterblocks

Btw full pc specs?

Country?

Budget?

These are cheap blocks so im under the assumption that you wanna do some cheap watercooling, and i assume you are gonna buy stuff from aliexpress or something and not get ripped off by ek?

I'm in iran I can't even buy from Ali express only wAterblock in all internet is this water block with different size from 40×40mm to 160×40mm 

6 minutes ago, Mohammad0933 said:

I'm in iran I can't even buy from Ali express only wAterblock in all internet is this water block with different size from 40×40mm to 160×40mm 

In that case dont bother and stick with aircooling