Can't make heads or tails of the case-motherboard USB situation

I am about to purchase a case for my PC and I want to have a case that has a USB-C  connector on its front panel. My motherboard is H410M H V3(rev 1.0/1.2) and in the specification page it says that it has an internal header for USB 3.2 Gen 1 that can provide two USB ports. I have a couple questions about this.

1. Is it possible with the help of an adapter to use the USB-C connector on the case?
2. Since the header provides bandwidth for 2 USB ports when I connect it to the connector on the case would I get the full 10 gbps out of it?
3. I searched for the phrase "USB 3.2 Gen 1 to USB-C internal header adapter" but I couldn't specifically find that same phrase on the product pages. What is the connector I need and what other names would USB 3.2 Gen 1 come up as?

Thank you very much for your time and  for helping me out of this confusion.

you want a usb 3 to usb 4 header adapter. the extra standarts do not matter when you talk physical
https://www.amazon.com/PingPing-Adapter-Vertical-Socket-Header/dp/B094R7PDM1/
you w
ill be operating at usb 3.2 gen 1 speeds for 5gb/s because that is what the motherboard is rated for. You cannot combine the two usb 3.2 offered by the header connector into one.

45 minutes ago, OhYou_ said:

you want a usb 3 to usb 4 header adapter. the extra standarts do not matter when you talk physical
https://www.amazon.com/PingPing-Adapter-Vertical-Socket-Header/dp/B094R7PDM1/
you w
ill be operating at usb 3.2 gen 1 speeds for 5gb/s because that is what the motherboard is rated for. You cannot combine the two usb 3.2 offered by the header connector into one.

Type E, not USB 4 isn't it?

First of all thank you both very much for your help. Most of the time it is not possible to order directly from Amazon's main website and not everything is listed in my local Amazon. I looked up USB 3 to USB 4 adapter and couldn't find anything. That's why I need the name of the adapter to search for it on local Amazon listings or other local websites. What are some of the names this adapter can be called?

On 6/7/2023 at 4:49 PM, emrys307 said:

First of all thank you both very much for your help. Where I live, most of the time it is not possible to order directly from Amazon's main website and not everything is listed in Amazon. I looked up USB 3 to USB 4 adapter and couldn't find anything. That's why I need the name of the adapter to search for it on local Amazon listings or other local websites. What are some of the names this adapter can be called?

USB 19 pin to Type E

Edited by SansVarnic