Selling 2 Dolphin Tickets and 2 Office Tours

Hathos

My friend and I are not able to make the trip. They have a no-refund policy, so we are trying to sell these to anyone who is looking for them.

Specfically we have LTX 2023 - Dolphin VIP Package x 2, LTT Office Tour - Friday / 1:45 PM, and LTT Office Tour - Friday / 3:45 PM.

-= Topic Locked =-

I am sorry about your situation. Please do not try to resell your tickets in the forum. You are unable to sell classifieds items anhow as you dont meet the minimum post count to post anyhow. 

Classifieds Rules

General Rules:

• Must have a minimum of 100 posts on the forum before posting a classified thread of any type.
  • You must include proof of ownership; normally a photograph with your username and the date the photo was taken written on a piece of paper with the item being sold/traded - MUST BE LEGIBLE. No watermarks or other "digital" ways of adding in a ID and date.
  • The classifieds section is for personal use only. There are some business sales, but only on approved sellers. For business inquiries, please contact an administrator for options.
  • There are to be no links to eBay, Amazon, Gumtree, Kijiji, Craigslist, or similar classifieds being posted.
  • There are to be no sales of digital goods such as in game credits or digital download coupons.
  • No software sales, boxed or otherwise. This includes Windows OS, Adobe software, etc.

You may NOT sell or list any of the following (including but not limited to):

• Weapons, explosives, or any other "dangerous" items.
  • Currencies of any kind, including crypto currencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, etc.)
  • Any item that may be illegal in your country or the buyers
  • Any item that cannot be legally shipped

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER