Minecraft pocket edition - 120hz/fps not working

kasdashd

Minecraft pocket edition on my Oneplus 8T doesn’t support 120hz and fps. I’ve measured this with a refresh rate counter and an fps counter, both say 60fps, and the fps counter doesn’t even go down, even if I set the fps limit to lower than 60. Anyone who’s getting 120hz or fps in mine raft pocket edition? Most 120hz/fps games I’ve tried, also on iOS where I can just instantly feel the game isn’t running at 120hz/fps, most games that are on supported lists online, don’t even support it at all, it’s so annoying, games feel so bad at 60hz/fps, ALL games and apps should support 144hz refresh rate and uncapped fps by default, or they shouldn’t exist. Anyone who can take this feedback to Microsoft for Minecraft, and other game developers, so games can actually start supporting the higher PC level refresh rate and fps numbers?

• 8 months later...

I have, but my fps counter and refresh rate counter still say 60fps, and I can also feel that it's not 120hz/fps smooth at all.

if 60hz doesnt feel smooth, then 120fps will also feel choppy. I have a 120hz tv hooked up to my gaming laptop and the difference in smoothness between 60 and 120 is slight with most games, its night and day in only racing games. why do you start 2 threads about the same thing? maybe try doing a firmware update, also you mention IOS? do you use IOS or Android?