Aquaero 6 New PWM Fans Stuck at 2000 RPM

I've only used the Power controlled 3 wire fans before but the aquaero 6 powers the first two channels off if the fans are run at full power.

I got three of the Splitty9 Actives to replace the old Splitty9s in the hopes of getting around the issue.

I've just rebuilt the PC with new 4 wire PWM fans and I've changed each fan channels Advanced settings to PWM controlled but the controllers don't seem to effect them. Just testing with one fan and it's stuck at 2000rpm.

Is there a setting that needs to change for the controllers as well? Everything seems to be % power related.

The only way I can turn off the fans is to remove the input cable from the aquaero or turn the level pot all the way to the right.

image.thumb.png.df12e04672b306c6bbfe17acf933816a.png

image.thumb.png.063da704be83fd1cfa9d4a40579c532b.png

In the Controllers, I added a Preset value controller and moved all the channels to it. I set it to 10%.

I set all three channels to a rage of 10-100%.

I then turned the pots until the fans on each Splitty9 Active were off.

Now I can run the fans at their lowest speed, seems like 350rpm, with the Preset value controller at 14%, they come on.

But, when I move the channels back to the curve controller all the power info goes away and they all go to max 2000rpm.

I had to change the curve controllers range from 0-100% that worked with the old fans to 1-100%. Not sure why but now the curve controllers are setting the fans. What a pain.

i see the minim power set to 2.9v when it should be 12v as pwm dose not change the voltage dont no if that's the problem. i no i had a hard time configuring it. but i dont have it installed atm. still dont no how im controlling things. corsair commander or aquacomputer...

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

It's confusing for sure. The last thing for me was changing the controller range from the default that worked with the power controller of 0-100% to 1-100%. Makes no sense to me but had stopped the fans from maxing a 2000 RPM and now seemed to work as they should. ???