DRAM Light Issue

So, I am semi-new to building PC's I have built my previous one with little to no issues but with my current build I just cant seem to get to the post screen. The issue I am having is that the DRAM light just remains constantly on.

PC Specs:
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7800x3D
RAM - Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB DDR5 32GB (2x16GB) 6000MHz C36 AMD Optimized Desktop Memory
Moba - Asus ROG Strix X670E-F Gaming WIFI
GPU - PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 XTX
PSU - Gigabyte P1000GM, 1000W, 80Plus Gold, Fully Modular

Things that I have tried:
- Left the PC running for 10/15minutes or so.
- Tried each RAM slot individually with each RAM stick.
- Tried a different DDR5 RAM set.
- Updated the Moba via Bios Flashback
- Reset the CMOS
- Took the CPU out and put it back in.
- Uninstalled everything from the PSU and Reinstalled.
- Tried without GPU

The one thing that I am worried about is that the first time I booted the system it remained on for like 10minutes or so and turned itself off ( This is where I think something went wrong internally )
Maybe I am massively in denial and something is just wrong with the moba. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated really don't want to go through the hassle of having to return/replace parts.

So when you assembled your system and turned it on for the very first time it booted and you got into the bios? 

What did you do when?

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

6 hours ago, DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly said:

So when you assembled your system and turned it on for the very first time it booted and you got into the bios? 

What did you do when?

Didn't boot to the bios the very first time either.

Take the motherboard out of the case (ideally put it on top of the anti static bag it came in), leave the cpu in and put one stick of RAM into slot A2. No gpu or drives. Make sure ram is all the way in and you get the click. Connect power. Start by shorting the power pins with a screw driver or jumper if you have one handy.

If you still get an error it’s probably cpu or mobo, maybe psu. Only way to know is to test the components individually (including ram if somehow you have multiple dead sticks). Take the lot to your local pc place and have them test.