HELP ! My GTX 750 Ti started doing this !!!! Maybe I accidentally scratched a chip ?

Maximum_Power
Go to solution Solved by Humbug,

This brings back memories. All my geforce cards have put out artifacts like that before dying...

This brings back memories. All my geforce cards have put out artifacts like that before dying...

just to clarify my comments: I'm not trying to say that geforce cards are bad quality, just saying that in my experience when they do die this is What it looks like...

just to clarify my comments: I'm not trying to say that geforce cards are bad quality, just saying that in my experience when they do die this is What it looks like...

this looks like a bad memory chip... its not geforce, its PNY using a bad memory vendor, or said vendor delivering a bad chip... still the only reasonable course of action woild be an RMA

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Sorry but this is either a troll or your extremely stupid.

Especially if your temps were less then 90C then you opened up your card for no good reason and broke it.

Going to point out if you took the sticker off the screws then you have lost the warranty as thats what they put to see if you have opened up the card and I hope you learn from your mistakes.

"If its not broke dont fix it"

My Rig : Zotac 780 3GB, i5 4670k, H105, M1211 650W, 8GB 2133mhz vengence pro, Mini R2, 144Hz AOC Gsync Monitor

Accessories : K65, Naos 3200, Superlux 681, Chord CCU1

Okidoki, I think we've had our fun with this, locked.

BUILD LOGS: HELIOS - Latest Update: 2015-SEP-06 ::: ZEUS - BOTW 2013-JUN-28 ::: APOLLO - Complete: 2014-MAY-10
OTHER STUFF: Cable Lacing Tutorial ::: What Is ZFS? ::: mincss Primer ::: LSI RAID Card Flashing Tutorial
FORUM INFO: Community Standards ::: The Moderating Team ::: 10TB+ Storage Showoff Topic