Advice Needed - KVM Switch for Sharing Two Monitors between Two Devices

Hi all, apologies if this is the wrong category but I couldnt find a more suitable one.

Need some advice regarding a hardware KVM switch. I need a solution that will allow me to share two 2k monitors as well as a keyboard, mouse and several devices on a USB hub between a laptop and a PC.

The laptop has a single HDMI port and two USB-C ports that can be used for display output while the PC has a single HDMI port and a DVI-D port (I am currently using a DVI to HDMI cable with this port)

Both monitors have a HDMI, a HDCP port and a USB-C port for display.

I need something allows for cross display (i.e PC1 to Monitor 1 and PC2 to Monitor 2) as well as extended display (i.e PC1 to Monitor 1 and 2)

Needs to be able to support 60Hz. 120Hz would be desirable for future proofing.

So far the only ones i've been able to find either don't support cross display or are limited to 30Hz.

I am not able to use any software KVMs/KVM over IP due to operating system hardening in place on the devices. I am unable to use a hardware KVM which requires software to be installed for the same reason.

Any recommendations? I don't have a budget as my workplace is paying for this.

If you will not upgrade your monitors to 4K60hz, the current DDM-class KVM switch models support DVI-D dual-link or HDMI can meet all your requirement. 

DDM-KVM UDD-12A+ supports independent video switching for dual monitors upto 2560x1440@60hz. 

However, if you will upgrade your monitors soon, you should pick the DP 1.4 DDM-class KVM switch such as UDP2-12AP.

A DDM-class KVM switch had been designed for smoothly devices sharing with patented no-latency switching.  

DDM-class KVM switches are not cheap, but if you are seriously care about fast switching and no-latency switching for device sharing, 

Then you should pick the DDM-class KVM solution that can provide the best workflows of your jobs and provide the optimal balancing between 

office works and personal projects/gaming needs.

** What are the brand and models of your two existing monitors (as the shared monitors).  I can check if there any compatibility issues had been reported with the 

advanced KVM switch lines -  we suggested for you. 

A bit of a deviation from your question, but have you thought about using a dock for the laptop and a cheap USB switch for peripherals?

I recently looked into KVMs for a similar setup myself and wound up ditching the idea because of cost and the limitations of KVMs in terms of resolution and refresh rate. Considering cost isn't an issue for you and your current resolution and refresh rate needs are pretty reasonable, a KVM probably makes more sense in your situation than it did in mine. That said, switching inputs on the monitors and using a very inexpensive ($20ish?) USB switch isn't bad at all. I wouldn't totally discount the option over convenience alone.