Recommendations wanted: wireless Keyboard & mouse combo with one dongle below 100€

Hello everyone!

Longtime lurker, first time poster.

I am hoping for some recommendations for a good keyboard and mouse combo belkow 100€. Must be wireless and utilize only one dongle. I am looking for long battery life and good quality. It's puprose is not for gaming, but for office work - it will be connected to a work laptop and has to travel between work and home with me.

So far I've used Legotech's M185 & K270 combo. I was not too happy with it (mouse is too small) but they were for free. Now they've given up the ghost and I need a replacement to use for a couple of years.

Any tips or hints?

There isn't that many options if you want things to work with only one dongle. I have to ask, is bluetooth a option?

3 minutes ago, FrowningHippo said:

There isn't that many options if you want things to work with only one dongle. I have to ask, is bluetooth a option?

Hey,

good point. I'd rather not use bluetooth. It also does not matter to me if the perfs lokky gamey or not.

I can find a couple of combos on Amazaon e.g. by RedThunder, but I am wondering if anyone has any good recommendations or any expierences with what is currently on the market.

I see. Well if that's the case I've not hated using the KM7120W from Dell. I won't say it's the best out there (if anything I enjoy the Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Keyboard a lot more). But at least it's not so horribly mushy as some other office keyboards I've had to work with. The mouse is decent sized as well. Although the ergonomics aren't the best.

I am so used to typing on mechnical keyboards however, that I am a bit of a membrame hater. That's personal preferance though.

you could get a unifying receiver from logitech and get a cheap keyboard mouse combo

Dont forget to mark as solution if your question is answered

Note: My advice is amateur help/beginner troubleshooting, someone else can probably troubleshoot way better than me.

- I do have some experience, and I can use google pretty well. - Feel free to quote me I may respond soon.

Join team Red, my apprentice

STOP SIDING WITH NVIDIA

Setup:
Ryzen 7 5800X3DSapphire Nitro+ 7900XTX 24GB / ROG STRIX B550-F Gaming / Cooler Master ML360 Illusion CPU Cooler / EVGA SuperNova 850 G2 / Lian Li Dynamic Evo White Case / 2x16 GB Kingston FURY RAM / 2x 1TB Lexar 710 / iiYama 1440p 165HZ Montitor, iiYama 1080p 75Hz Monitor / Shure MV7 w/ Focusrite Scarlett Solo / GK61 Keyboard / Cooler Master MM712 (daily driver) Logitech G502-X (MMO mouse) / Soundcore Life Q20 w/ Arctis 3 w/ WF-1000XM3

CPU OC: -30 all cores @AutoGhz

GPU OC: 3Ghz Core 2750Mhz Memory w/ 25%W increase (460W)

11 minutes ago, FrowningHippo said:

I see. Well if that's the case I've not hated using the KM7120W from Dell. I won't say it's the best out there (if anything I enjoy the Microsoft Surface Bluetooth Keyboard a lot more). But at least it's not so horribly mushy as some other office keyboards I've had to work with. The mouse is decent sized as well. Although the ergonomics aren't the best.

I am so used to typing on mechnical keyboards however, that I am a bit of a membrame hater. That's personal preferance though.

Interesting, I've only ever thought of Dell perfs as e-waste. I'll have a look! 

4 minutes ago, Blqckqut said:

you could get a unifying receiver from logitech and get a cheap keyboard mouse combo

That is an interesting solution, did not think about it yet. I'll check it out!

34 minutes ago, Karlifornia said:

Interesting, I've only ever thought of Dell perfs as e-waste. I'll have a look! 

mx master 3s and mx mechanical on one dongle, biut expenxive but high quality from a reputable periperal brand

you dont need an aio for anything but i9 cpus or heavy oc jobs just get an nh-d15 or peerless assassin

MARK THE SOLUTION AS SOLUTION

i am 14 so i may be wrong sometimes

@Bob__ is a w

1 hour ago, spaghet rat said:

mx master 3s and mx mechanical on one dongle, biut expenxive but high quality from a reputable periperal brand

Any experience on battery life?

2 hours ago, Karlifornia said:

very long

you dont need an aio for anything but i9 cpus or heavy oc jobs just get an nh-d15 or peerless assassin

@Bob__ is a w

2 hours ago, Karlifornia said:

its above 100 gbp (i think) but very high quality

@Bob__ is a w