Best Gaming Mouse

Zorazk

I have been on an endless search looking for mice. Does anyone have suggestions for the best gaming mouse. It has to be optical sensor,red or changeable leds and palm grip.

logitech g502, has the best laser in the world.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

logitech g502, has the best laser in the world.

how do you show your pc specs?

razor death adder and RAT 7 there good mice

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

razor death adder and RAT 7 there good mice

the RAT 7 is awful it gunks up and glitches (this is from personal experience) as soon as I can i'm switching to a G400/G500S.

the RAT 7 is awful it gunks up and glitches (this is from personal experience) as soon as I can i'm switching to a G400/G500S.

ahh okay i have a mate who has one it looks okay and he says it is great i see what you mean about gunk :D 

Check out my current projects: Selling site (Click Here)

If($reply == "for me to see"){

$action = "Quote me!";

}else{

$action = "Leave me alone!";

}

how do you show your pc specs?

you have to write it in your signature

it doesnt gunk up for me(might be because i dont have the rubbery version) but it sure as hell glitches out, the rat 7, such a shame, would be one of the best if madcatz got their shit together and updated it, it might have been good for 2008 but 6 year son it needs to be updated

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Is there a difference in performance between the deathadder and the black edition?

you have to write it in your signature

it doesnt gunk up for me(might be because i dont have the rubbery version) but it sure as hell glitches out, the rat 7, such a shame, would be one of the best if madcatz got their shit together and updated it, it might have been good for 2008 but 6 year son it needs to be updated

The feet gunk up after a lot of use (over a year) I had to buy some new feet.

The feet gunk up after a lot of use (over a year) I had to buy some new feet.

*looks at feet*. ok thats true

Listen if you care.

I have a Gigabyte M6900 V2 for like a year now, it's still in perfect condition and never bugs out or glitches out in any way, even without the drivers installed.

G700S IMO (do note that i don't own one though. I did own a Performance MX however)

Normandy - Intel Core i5 3470, 8 GB Corsair Vengenace LP, EVGA GTX 960 SSC, Gigabyte GA-Z77M-D3H-MVP, WD Blue 1 TB, Seagate 320 GB (steam), Seagate 320 GB (experimental, second OS, etc), Windows 8.1 + Ubuntu 14.10

Garrus - HP Stream 11

Wrong sub-forum.

I would recommend get something like a G502, G602, Func MS3 R2, Mionix NAOS8200, and a G600s for a MMO mouse.

Quote me to get a reply!

Do you want more buttons?

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

The G502 and Deathadder do not have red/changeable LEDs. The G500s and G700s do not have red/changeable LEDs or an optical sensor and while the Gigabyte M6900 V2 qualifies, I can't ascertain whether the V2 has a good optical sensor (which is the whole reason to get optical over laser).

I'm pretty sure the Naos 7000 is the only mouse recommended so far that fits all 3 requirements. The Avior 7000 would too. They're probably your two best bets.

The Roccat Kone Pure Optical, Corsair M45 and CM Storm Recon also tick all the boxes, but they might be a little too short if you have larger hands. They're worth a look, though.

Edit: The Steelseries Rival is a perfect match too and I'm going to throw the Zowie AM up a possibility, though it's red-accented rather than red-lit.

Your specifications are just too restrictive. The is no reason to limit yourself to only an optical sensor. Your need for red or changeable LEDs will severely limit your available options, same thing goes with the mouse having to be designed for a palm grip. You'd be hard pressed to find a single mouse that fits all 3 of those criteria. As far as the recommending a gaming mouse, I have to recommend the Logitech G502. It has the best sensor in the industry and is large enough to accommodate a palm grip. The LED is blue but it can be turned off.

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

The is no reason to limit yourself to only an optical sensor.

Explain?

You'd be hard pressed to find a single mouse that fits all 3 of those criteria.

Did you read the thread?

Explain?

Did you read the thread?

There is absolutely no legit reason to insist on using only an optical mouse. A quality sensor is what is important, and you can get that quality for both optical and lazer sensors. Also, technically speaking, if you have two sensors of equal quality and DPI capability, lazer is a better option as it works on more surfaces. Again, there is no reason at all to refuse to use a lazer mouse. 

Yes, I read the thread, and it still does not change anything I said. Such restrictive criteria pointlessly limit the number of options to choose from, and with a mouse being such a critical piece of hardware that no one should cut themselves off at the knees for said pointless reasons. 

i7 2600K @ 4.7GHz/ASUS P8Z68-V Pro/Corsair Vengeance LP 2x4GB @ 1600MHz/EVGA GTX 670 FTW SIG 2/Cooler Master HAF-X

http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/3591491194

G700s. :P

System 1: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus AT5IONT-I mini-ITX - Intel® Atom™ D525 onboard 1.8GHz Dual-Core HT - Integrated NVIDIA® ION™ - 2x 2GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

System 2: Thermaltake Element Q - Thermaltake 220W SFX - Asus E2KM1I-DELUXE mini-ITX - AMD E2-2000 onboard 1.75GHz Dual-Core - Integrated AMD® Radeon HD 7340 - 2x 4GB Kingston DDR3 - Samsung 120GB 840 Series - Scythe Kama Rack 3.5 - Asus DVD-RW

Building: Bitfenix Prodigy Black - Corsair AX860i - Asus Maximus VII Impact - Corsair Hydro Series H100i - Intel® Core™ i7 4790K - Asus Matrix Platinum GTX 980 4GB - Corsair 16GB Dominator Platinum 2x 8GB DDR3 2400MHz CL10 - Samsung 1TB EVO 840 Series

There is absolutely no legit reason to insist on using only an optical mouse. A quality sensor is what is important, and you can get that quality for both optical and lazer sensors. Also, technically speaking, if you have two sensors of equal quality and DPI capability, lazer is a better option as it works on more surfaces. Again, there is no reason at all to refuse to use a lazer mouse. 

Yes, I read the thread, and it still does not change anything I said. Such restrictive criteria pointlessly limit the number of options to choose from, and with a mouse being such a critical piece of hardware that no one should cut themselves off at the knees for said pointless reasons. 

While there might be both quality optical and laser sensors, the laser sensors being put into mice (or at least their implementation) leaves something to be desired. One day there might be laser mice on par with the best optical ones, but for now they're demonstrably inferior and so it's a distinction that's worthy of and deservedly being made.

You said he'd be hard pressed to find a single mouse that fit all 3 of his criteria...There are at least six mice that fit all 3 of his criteria, which does rather change what you said.