Monopoly Plus NAT Strict Fix

bqsb

I am trying to play with my friends on Monopoly Plus, but when I create a game, it says, "Your NAT Type is strict, so you cannot host an online match. Please check your NAT settings and try again." I have searched the issue on Youtube, Reddit, and the Ubi forums, and nothing has helped, and port forwarding is not an option. I can refund the game if this issue isn't fixable.

image_2023-05-14_205611987.png

Try this:

A PC Enthusiast since 2011
AMD Ryzen 7 5700X@4.65GHz | GIGABYTE GTX 1660 GAMING OC @ Core 2085MHz Memory 5000MHz
Cinebench R23: 15669cb | Unigine Superposition 1080p Extreme: 3566

6 hours ago, bqsb said:

and port forwarding is not an option.

If restarting your network adapter doesnt help then youre most likely SOL and its an ISP setting. You can try to negotiate about it with the customer service but most likely scenario is that theyll deny you due to either technical or security issue.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

I have tried the video above, and my ISP has been reliable between two houses for over four years. This has been the only time it's happened in a game. I can try talking to ISP, but they most likely won't help much. I have reinstalled drivers, tried ethernet and WIFI, and am debating refunding. I want to play it, but it seems like it's not worth it with this issue. I can provide videos if needed to get more context if it helps, but it seems like it can be an Ubi thing too.

17 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

If restarting your network adapter doesnt help then youre most likely SOL and its an ISP setting. You can try to negotiate about it with the customer service but most likely scenario is that theyll deny you due to either technical or security issue.