New PC Build Randomly Freezes

jtarules

Hello, I recently built a new pc for gaming. It will sometimes randomly freeze while doing minor tasks such as browsing the web, talking on Discord, etc. Sometimes it will even give a blue screen of death. I did see when I run the dxdiag command it gives me an error saying the following. "Display Tab 2: There is a problem with Radeon RX 580 Series device. For more information, search for 'graphics device driver error code 22'". Could this be a graphics card or power supply issue causing my pc to freeze and blue screen?  I have tried to plug in my older AMD Radeon RX 570 cards to see if that fixes the issue, but the computer will not boot with that card for some reason. The led on the motherboard flashes different colors then it just continues to reboot loop or turn off. I will include the specs below as well as some other useful information. Any help would highly be appreciated as I have spent so much on this build I just want it to work. If you need any more information than what's listed below let me know, and I can find it for you. Once again thanks in advance for the help and suggestions, I do appreciate it.

------------------
System Information
-------------------
Operating System: Windows 11 Pro 64-bit (10.0, Build 22621) (22621.ni_release.220506-1250)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B660-PLUS D4
 BIOS: 2014 (type: UEFI)
Processor: 12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-12600K (16 CPUs), ~3.7GHz
Memory: 32768MB RAM

Available OS Memory: 32582MB RAM
GPU Card name: Radeon RX 580 Series

PSU: Corsair CX Series CX650M 650W 80 Plus Bronze Modular Power Supply

Check your temperatures: Random freezes can often be caused by overheating. Make sure your CPU and GPU temperatures are within a safe range. You can use software like HWMonitor or Core Temp to monitor your temperatures.

Check for driver updates: Make sure all of your drivers are up to date, including your graphics card, motherboard, and audio drivers. Outdated drivers can cause stability issues.

Check for malware: Malware can cause your system to become unstable. Use a reputable anti-virus program to scan your system for malware and viruses.

Test your RAM: Faulty RAM can cause system instability. Use a program like MemTest86 to test your RAM for errors.

Check your power supply: Make sure your power supply is providing enough power to your system. If it's not, it can cause stability issues. You can use software like HWMonitor to check your voltages.

Check your event viewer: Windows has an event viewer that logs errors and warnings. Check the event viewer for any errors or warnings that might be related to the freezing issue.

Hopefully, one of these suggestions will help you resolve the issue. If not, you may want to consider seeking the help of a professional. Good luck!

"Sometimes, the people who are thousands of miles away from you can make you feel better than people right beside you."