Please help-new build I think gpu issue

Windowpain23

Good morning everyone, 

new build here- 7 7700x/3070/x670e/32gb/2tb nvme/viotek gn27db 

I just finished building it the other day and got everything working and all drivers and updates in but the screen quality just looks like crap. On warzone everything is so glitchy and looks “mushy” and blurry and even on YouTube the quality is very grainy and that same mushy like a good quality video isn’t loading properly and I just don’t know where to start I’m very new to pc and building/troubleshooting especially.

i started to think it could be a gpu issue and I have also checked all screen quality settings and dropped them to 1080 and it’s still like not rendering all the way 

Hey there.

“Mushy” , “Grainy” those are very subjective terms and doesnt really tell much to start with.

Did you run any synthetic tests to check systems stability/performance?

GPU : RTX 3070 Gaming X TRIO | CPU : Ryzen 5 7600 \ COOLER : Deepcool AK620 | MOBO : ASUS TUF Gaming B650 Plus | RAM : Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR5 16GBx2 6200 MHz \ Storage : Samsung 970 EVO Plus M.2 1TB \ PSU : Corsair TX750M | CASE : Be Quite! Pure Base 500DX Black

2 hours ago, DontBeSillyWrapYourWilly said:

Hey there.

“Mushy” , “Grainy” those are very subjective terms and doesnt really tell much to start with.

Did you run any synthetic tests to check systems stability/performance?

First off how did you get that name that’s amazing but no I haven’t run any like benchmarks or anything yet just because I haven’t figured out how to yet haha

is there any tests you recommend? 

also it’s hard to explain like on YouTube I looked up “4K nature video” just because those are usually really good quality and you could see the trees and the major details but you couldn’t pick out one branch from another that’s why I say it’s almost like it didn’t load fully 

and the same for warzone it has the general idea but everything just looks really bad and it also glitchy 

It looks a little better, I followed a YouTube video and warzone is better just not as good as I expected I’ll be checking YouTube again 

image.jpg