7950X3D for 240

Bob__
1 minute ago, Bob__ said:

Scam. Seller has no feedback or sales

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

Thats guaranteed to be a scam. Amazon needs to get better at controlling this stuff.

PC Specifications: Intel i9-14900KF, 5.9GHz all core locked, 5GHz ring, 1.45v Medium LLC, E-cores and HT disabled | MSI RTX 4090 Gaming X Trio | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 + Thermal Grizzly contact frame | 2x16 G.Skill Trident Z5 7400MHz 34-44-44-34 1T 1.45v (Tuned Subtimings, Hynix A-Die) | Gigabyte Z790 AORUS Elite AX | Windows 10/11 EVGA SuperNOVA 1000 T2 Phanteks P400A (Black non-rgb version, Phanteks T30 fans 3 intake (On AIO), 1 exhaust) | SK Hynix Platinum P41 2TB PCIE 4.0 (Boot drive), Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SATA

Displays: MSI MAG 271QPX 1440p 360Hz 27" QD-OLED | LG UltraGear 27GP950-B, 4K 144Hz (@120hz) 27" IPS

Desktop Audio: STAX SR-007 MK2 Electrostatic Headphones | STAX SRM-400S Amp | Schiit Bifrost 2/64 (NOS mode, USB in, XLR out)

Mobile Audio: Sennheiser IE 900 IEMs using included 4.4mm cable | FiiO KA13 "Desktop mode" Disabled

Peripherals: Razer Huntsman V2 Full size wired with linear optical switch | Logitech G502 Hero

Sold By    QinYanYanUS

shoot mb saw this from AMD's actual store and lost it

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

these are a bit of a n interesting scam. they create the listing, and because amazon will prioritize a third party seller over even their own internal seller if it is cheap enough, it becomes the main source. 
This way they have a team of people in the us going store to store asking to price match the amazon price. This works surprisingly well and the best part is you at home can do it too, it isnt illegal.

I do not believe amazon releases purchase funds to the seller for some amount of time. so their account usually gets smashed up first and the money gets returned to the buyers.

1 minute ago, OhYou_ said:

these are a bit of a n interesting scam. they create the listing, and because amazon will prioritize a third party seller over even their own internal seller if it is cheap enough, it becomes the main source. 
This way they have a team of people in the us going store to store asking to price match the amazon price. This works surprisingly well and the best part is you at home can do it too, it isnt illegal.

I do not believe amazon releases purchase funds to the seller for some amount of time. so their account usually gets smashed up first and the money gets returned to the buyers.

I wont do it but if I went to microcenter and asked them for price matching would they give me a 7950x3d for 240?

3 minutes ago, Bob__ said:

I wont do it but if I went to microcenter and asked them for price matching would they give me a 7950x3d for 240?

Nope. Has to be shipped AND sold by Amazon.

CPU-AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D GPU- RTX 4070 SUPER FE MOBO-ASUS ROG Strix B650E-E Gaming Wifi RAM-32gb G.Skill Trident Z5 Neo DDR5 6000cl30 STORAGE-2x1TB Seagate Firecuda 530 PCIE4 NVME PSU-Corsair RM1000x Shift COOLING-EK-AIO 360mm with 3x Lian Li P28 + 4 Lian Li TL120 (Intake) CASE-Phanteks NV5 MONITORS-ASUS ROG Strix XG27AQ 1440p 170hz+Gigabyte G24F 1080p 180hz PERIPHERALS-Lamzu Maya+ 4k Dongle+LGG Saturn Pro Mousepad+Nk65 Watermelon (Tangerine Switches)+Autonomous ErgoChair+ AUDIO-RODE NTH-100+Schiit Magni Heresy+Motu M2 Interface

Just now, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

ok just curious because of such an interesting scam

I’d be shocked if they honored this. It’s well outside of any normal sale.

image.png.a5513d1f083a543f7144ff8412d08cda.png

this is interesting tho

maybe it does just sell stolen chips or smth

image.png.a5513d1f083a543f7144ff8412d08cda.png

this is interesting tho

maybe it does just sell stolen chips or smth

They ship it too so I doubt it would even be fulfilled (shipped). They’d probably pocket the money and Amazon would refund you. The only real looser here is Amazon I think, and any store silly enough to honor a price match.

Hi bro, it´s a scam, I tried to buy a Ryzen 7 7800x3D for 200$ (yeah, too good to be true) and my order was canceled several times, at least Amazon refunded my money, but don´t waste your time with that buyer, have a great day

26 minutes ago, Deadpool2onBlu-Ray said:

yes but like half the stores dont actually check that. Especially in low pop US where it's all the elderly that doesnt even know what a computer is. 

30 minutes ago, Bob__ said:

no dont ruin the last good computer store in the US.

I cant advocate scamming of any stores, it's immoral and wrong, but try walmart

Yeah thanks for your help and uh after school imma go to walmart 🙂