Core i7 3770k

16gb Corsair xms3 1600

MSI Geforce GTX 780ti Gaming

Corsair H100i

Corsair sp120s on the h100i

corsair red led af140 case fans

seagate barracuda 1tb storage drive

samsung 840evo 500gb ssd

silverstone red and black cable extensions, i tried braiding my own and screwed all up so im gonna buy a full modular psu and try to make my own cables up one day when i feel like it.

corsair k70 keyboard

corsair m40 mouse

qnix 2560*1440 27" monitor

this is my gaming rig

System 2:

Corsair 230t case

thermaltake smart 550w psu with all black cables

asrock fatality 990fx killer mobo

amd fx8320, because i couldnt justify spending $50 more on an 8350

8gb geil 1600 ram

sapphire radeon r9-290

coolermaster seidon 120 w/ a corsair sp120

corsair red led af140 case fans

2x seagate barracuda 1tb storage drives

240gb corsair ssd

logitech wireless keyboard and mouse

32" 1080p samsung tv as monitor

this is my media pc

System 3:

Bitfenix Prodigy 

gigabyte h77n wifi mobo

core i5 3350p

8gb corsair xms3 1600 ram

corsair cx600m psu

coolermaster 212evo w/ 2x corsair sp120 fans

stock bitfenix case fans

3x 2tb seagate drives in raid 5

corsair 60gb ssd for boot

this is my home server and yes it is very dusty because it lives under my desk and i neglect it. i havent even looked at it to even know it was dusty until i took these pics lol

post-53104-0-35199800-1399778656_thumb.jpost-53104-0-67717700-1399778662_thumb.jpost-53104-0-44734600-1399778668_thumb.jpost-53104-0-86827100-1399778673_thumb.jpost-53104-0-74159300-1399778678_thumb.jpost-53104-0-52959200-1399778684_thumb.jpost-53104-0-69678900-1399778689_thumb.jpost-53104-0-14197300-1399778711_thumb.jpost-53104-0-46986100-1399778719_thumb.jpost-53104-0-00223600-1399778726_thumb.jpost-53104-0-22858000-1399778732_thumb.jpost-53104-0-64892600-1399778738_thumb.j

so what yall think, any criticism?

also no the corsair 230t doesnt live on that desk i just put it there for convenience of taking the pics.

some fanboy YGhjgzA.png

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Do your laundry.

Lol those are new clothes I bought today and just threw there when I got home

Lol those are new clothes I bought today and just threw there when I got home

I don't believe you.

dirty-laundry-dirty.jpg

It's weird to see a wall without a skirting board.. In the uk anyways.. Or maybe its just me. 

It's weird to see a wall without a skirting board.. In the uk anyways.. Or maybe its just me.

Yea it's a modular home, kinda like a super upscale mobile home,well it's more of a prefabbed home they ship in pieces and put together like blocks, I live out in the country in Mississippi

disgusting fanboy

Eh corsair makes pretty decent stuff

Fake fanboy spotted... tsk tsk

@cnapier39428 Hehe nice builds bro. :)

Also forgot to mention both my corsair builds have bitfenix alchemy lighting lol

corsair is decent

Their products are so sub-par I'm sure China is itching to bastardize them

They're not really premium I'd say but definitely far from subpar...except their headphones because they are subpar

before I derail further or get mobbed by Corsair fans, I feel that it would be for the best that I inform you that I was joking.

China doesn't really care if they have their name on any product

Error: 410

Their products are so sub-par I'm sure China is itching to bastardize them

They're not really premium I'd say but definitely far from subpar...except their headphones because they are subpar

Nice build not a big fan of black and red because it's too mainstream lol (though red and black is my favorite color scheme) My PC is blue and black then I have a custom BMX bike (which sadly is stuck in CA till I can get the money for shipping) that is black and yellow...yellow stuff is nearly impossible to find for BMX bikes (at least when I was building mine) and I had to Paint all the yellow accents. so as you can tell I like standing out I will be making my PC to stand out more when I get the money and have an Idea on how to do so

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Nice build not a big fan of black and red because it's too mainstream lol (though red and black is my favorite color scheme) My PC is blue and black then I have a custom BMX bike (which sadly is stuck in CA till I can get the money for shipping) that is black and yellow...yellow stuff is nearly impossible to find for BMX bikes (at least when I was building mine) and I had to Paint all the yellow accents. so as you can tell I like standing out I will be making my PC to stand out more when I get the money and have an Idea on how to do so

Yea my last 2 builds were blue and black and yea I know red and black is very mainstream but I like it and wanted to go with it this go around. I've been thinking about going with a white and blue build next...getting some plastidip and paint my mobo white and heatsinks blue and whatnot, I really wanna get a white h440 and paint the accents blue and get a z97 board

Yea my last 2 builds were blue and black and yea I know red and black is very mainstream but I like it and wanted to go with it this go around. I've been thinking about going with a white and blue build next...getting some plastidip and paint my mobo white and heatsinks blue and whatnot, I really wanna get a white h440 and paint the accents blue and get a z97 board

Yeah I'm thinking maybe Yellow and green if I can find the two in a shade that I like. but idk I'm happy with the blue and black as it is right now so I'll leave it. but yeah as I said I like your build lol it looks cool

current build and total cost   http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/150083-thrift-shop-build/

I apologize for my crappy English I'm American

Yeah I'm thinking maybe Yellow and green if I can find the two in a shade that I like. but idk I'm happy with the blue and black as it is right now so I'll leave it. but yeah as I said I like your build lol it looks cool

Thanks