NZXT Phantom Replacement Cabinet?

Stryder

Hello, I am new to LinusTechTips forums, but have been watching their videos since I built my PC in January. I received this case as a birthday present for my first PC from my girlfriend's dad. It used to be his, but he bought an NZXT Guardian because he wanted a Mid-Tower PC. Anyway, when I received the case, I had already known about the issues it had such as paint chipping and the cabinet snapping off, but I painted the case myself, and will be doing a repaint after I move. Now, I just need to figure out if there is a way to get a replacement cabinet? Is there a place I can purchase one? I've been looking online but can't find anything :/. Here's a photo of the broken piece, note that the bottom is still in-tact. 

IMG 0987+

I'd also need that one piece replaced, which I noticed could be taken off alone when stripping my case for painting.

Have you tried contacting NZXT?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Depends on witch Phantom model it is. Im sure you can just buy a new front panel for the case. 

You should be able to find spare parts on the nzxt site, if they don't stock it call them up. Other than that there isn't much you can do.

Your girlfriend's dad gave that to you? I'd think the guy would sooner send a bomb to you than a pc case :P

He must be a pretty cool guy.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Thanks for the help guys, I'll check out the site again.

Depends on witch Phantom model it is. Im sure you can just buy a new front panel for the case. 

It's a Full Tower model :).

You should be able to find spare parts on the nzxt site, if they don't stock it call them up. Other than that there isn't much you can do.

Your girlfriend's dad gave that to you? I'd think the guy would sooner send a bomb to you than a pc case :P
He must be a pretty cool guy.

Yeah he's pretty cool :P. I was really excited I was getting a free Full-Tower case for my first build and a Phantom at that lol.

Have you tried contacting NZXT?

Yes, I have tried before, not the best customer service sadly :/. I'll give them a call though rather than a ticket to see if that turns out better!