PC build for arround 2k€ jul/aug/sep 2023

Budget (including currency): Around 2000€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Photoshop, premiere, blender, overwatch, csgo, valorant, ark, GTA5

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

I'm building an entirely new ATX size system for around 2000€ targeted gaming at 1440p 144hz, planning on buying it in the next 2/3 months around July/August/September 2023. I would really like an Rtx 4000 series and an i7 processor at least, DDR5 RAM if possible since I'm planning on keeping the system for the next 5+ years. All recommendations are welcomed except for a case I'll buy one in a local store. 😄 

Thanks in advance

dont get a 4000 series card in that budget i would get either a 6800xt or a 7900xt depending on where you want to spend ur money

1 hour ago, DankPCMasterRace said:

July/August/September 2023

Come back at that time then. A lot of parts are rumored to be coming out in Computex alone, and pricing shifts every months as stock of EOL products dwindle and new products out.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

1 hour ago, Tomberry said:

dont get a 4000 series card in that budget i would get either a 6800xt or a 7900xt depending on where you want to spend ur money

Would like to stick with Nvidia don't want to make a switch to AMD maybe even go 1 gen down to 3000 series if its affordable

1 hour ago, SorryClaire said:

Come back at that time then. A lot of parts are rumored to be coming out in Computex alone, and pricing shifts every months as stock of EOL products dwindle and new products out.

Probably wont get newly announced products since it will be overpriced, thats why i turned to forums to at least make a list that can be changed in the future before I decide to order parts but just to have a base from where I'm starting from or i can look at ...

Probably wont get newly announced products since it will be overpriced, thats why i turned to forums to at least make a list that can be changed in the future before I decide to order parts but just to have a base from where I'm starting from or i can look at ...

Yeah but my advice still applies even when youre buying current gen hardwares. Things can go out of stock, increase or decrease in price and even discontinued inbetween now and September. But sure, here's a provisional build for right now. But again, those caveats HEAVILY applies.

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: Intel Core i7-12700K 3.6 GHz 12-Core Processor  (€320.97 @ Galaxus) 
CPU Cooler: Deepcool AG620 67.88 CFM CPU Cooler  (€61.98 @ Alternate) 
Motherboard: ASRock B660M Pro RS Micro ATX LGA1700 Motherboard  (€119.31 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Kingston FURY Beast 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  (€64.89 @ Alternate) 
Storage: Samsung 970 Evo Plus 2 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  (€114.89 @ ARLT) 
Video Card: Zotac GAMING Trinity GeForce RTX 4080 16 GB Video Card  (€1199.00 @ Galaxus) 
Case: Deepcool CC560 ATX Mid Tower Case  (€57.90 @ Alza) 
Power Supply: Deepcool PM850D 850 W 80+ Gold Certified ATX Power Supply  (€96.98 @ Alternate) 
Total: €2035.92
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2023-05-05 16:09 CEST+0200

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

i mean you know what is over prised: nvidia. just go amd

3 minutes ago, Tomberry said:

i mean you know what is over prised: nvidia. just go amd

Yeah but AMD still doggedly refuses to either update openCL for the new era of parallel computing, while Optix and CUDA continues to make strides. If OP uses blender and adobe suite, Nvidia is the only way.

Thanks i'll save this to my list and keep an eye on the prices and new hardware.