Spiderman remastered performance issues

gotopepik

Hi! I wanted to finish spiderman remastered on my pc. But as soon as I've launched the game, I had fps drops like every 10/20s to 30 fps, which makes the game unplayable. I've updated my gpu driver, but nothing changed. I thought my pc is too weak to handle this game on very high settings + dlss set to quality mode, but no i get mostly 60 % of gpu usage and 40/50% of cpu usage, ram 12 of 16 gb. I don't also thermal throttle. My pc spec: i5 12400f, rtx 3060 12gb, 16 gb ram, and game is running on samsung's ssd drive. Any ideas what might be the issue here?

Seems like a CPU bottleneck. Are you using ray tracing in the game? If so, you are certainly being bottlenecked by the CPU as this and Miles Morales both are extremely CPU demanding with raytracing on. Try disabling or decreasing ray tracing quality.

Also, what resolution are you using? If it is 1080p, why use DLSS? RTX 3060 should be able to handle Spiderman on native 1080p res without much issues. Disabling DLSS would also increase GPU utilisation and take some load off of CPU. Try that.