Fixed - Latest TechLinked video locked on FP

Wake up this morning and like a kid waiting for Santa I sat patiently by my phone for the latest videos to be uploaded to Floatplane. I watch Linus and Alex jank the shit out of a graphics card that is worth more than some of the cars I have previously owned, but then I am faced with a thumb nail of the ever so beautiful Riley, except there is a padlock next to his face?

Anyone else having an issue with the latest TL video being locked on FP? Clicking it leads me to the feed me money page, but Im already subscribed. Also the video is published on Youtube. 

I've sent in a ticket, but wanted to see if its affecting anyone else.

whoaitsriley.png

floatplaneisbroken.png

Edited by Parko

1 minute ago, Parko said:

Wake up this morning and like a kid waiting for Santa I sat patiently by my phone for the latest videos to be uploaded to Floatplane. I watch Linus and Alex jank the shit out of a graphics card that is worth more than some of the cars I have previously owned, but then I am faced with a thumb nail of the ever so beautiful Riley, except there is a padlock next to his face?

Anyone else having an issue with the latest TL video being locked on FP? Clicking it leads me to the feed me money page, but Im already subscribed. Also the video is published on Youtube. 

I've sent in a ticket, but wanted to see if its affecting anyone else.

whoaitsriley.png

floatplaneisbroken.png

I have the same problem. I'm an OG subscriber.

Just checked and it's also locked for me. I assume they've made some mistake when uploading the video and it's set to locked. @RILEYISMYNAME We need the quack bats

In the meantime the video is available on the Youtube channel.

CPU: Intel i7 6700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z170x Gaming 5 | RAM: 2x16GB 3000MHz Corsair Vengeance LPX | GPU: Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1080ti | PSU: Corsair RM750x (2018) | Case: BeQuiet SilentBase 800 | Cooler: Arctic Freezer 34 eSports | SSD: Samsung 970 Evo 500GB + Samsung 840 500GB + Crucial MX500 2TB | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU + Samsung BX2450

Just received a reply back from Joe in support, the video has been unlocked.