Is giztop legit ?

Tadziunia

Hey guys, searching for people who actually bought stuff from giztop. I been buying from aliexpress for many years starting from cheap cables and ending with pc hardware and phones. However now it seems aliexpress is punishing Europe maybe, many phones are overpriced terribly i know that tax is added accordingly my country, however if we change region to something like Ukraine its no tax and even cheaper. Could it be that they support ukraine in that way. Dunno so now i am searching for equivalents and Giztop has stuff priced right. Any feedback about this company ?

3 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

it seems aliexpress is punishing Europe

Tinfoil hat much?

From 1 July 2021, AliExpress generally will need to collect VAT on sales of goods delivered to EU consumers, including circumstances where goods are delivered from outside of the EU with order value of up to 150 EUR, or where goods are shipped from within EU where the seller is established outside the EU.

5 minutes ago, Tadziunia said:

Could it be that they support ukraine in that way

no lol.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

So essentially you are asking howto circumvent paying taxxes.

Im sorry but thats probably not legal or allowed on this site.
And its also very scummy behaviour, all people benefit from the money payed on taxxes, why would you not pay those.
You want your house burned down with no one to come and spray some water at it? Or you want firemen to go hungry?

Also you are very misinformed about Aliexpress it seems. Its not them that added the taxes is the European countrys that felt undercut. Logically.
Its your country demanding Aliexpress put taxxes in there, then those taxxes will actaully be payed to the correct governments.

Im sorry but i have no information about Giztop tho.

When i ask for more specs, don't expect me to know the answer!
I'm just helping YOU to help YOURSELF!
(The more info you give the easier it is for others to help you out!)

Not willing to capitulate to the ignorance of the masses!

4 minutes ago, HanZie82 said:

So essentially you are asking howto circumvent paying taxxes.

Im sorry but thats probably not legal or allowed on this site.
And its also very scummy behaviour, all people benefit from the money payed on taxxes, why would you not pay those.
You want your house burned down with no one to come and spray some water at it? Or you want firemen to go hungry?

Also you are very misinformed about Aliexpress it seems. Its not them that added the taxes is the European countrys that felt undercut. Logically.
Its your country demanding Aliexpress put taxxes in there, then those taxxes will actaully be payed to the correct governments.

Im sorry but i have no information about Giztop tho.

I didn't ask about taxes, they are added anyway to the final price on aliexpress, so there is nothing you can do, infact i was charged tax twice for same item, because aliexpress failed in providing special code/information that i already paid. So nobody refunded my twice paid tax. However my main question was is giztop legit and you said that no information about giztop from your side. Thats okey, thank you anyway