How long does milk last in a coffee machine

RTX 3090

I am looking for a good coffee machine with frothing etc, and found the Siemens EQ6 with a built in insulated milk area, but couldn't find any info on how long it would be insulated for. Does anyone know how long it would last in an average machine, and also if there any machines that keep it refrigerated, as I will only be making approx. 3 cups a day on average and refrigerating it daily is a bit of a hassle

image.png.dc84122de81b2ff961f609d70834fca5.png

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

Unless it’s actively refrigerated, those types of semi commercial coffee machines arent intended to be used across multiple days, they’d be used for a set stretch of hours, then taken apart and cleaned, then set up again the next day.

Just refrigerate your milk and stock a coffee machine with milk as needed.

2 hours ago, 8tg said:

Unless it’s actively refrigerated, those types of semi commercial coffee machines arent intended to be used across multiple days, they’d be used for a set stretch of hours, then taken apart and cleaned, then set up again the next day.

I agree with this. I would definitely not leave milk in that machine overnight. It will probably keep the milk cold for a few hours, maybe half a day at best.

@RTX 3090 I can't recommend any specific machines with full-on refrigeration, but if you end up buying that mind, don't leave milk in it. Just put in enough milk for what you're going to make and no extra.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

2 hours ago, dalekphalm said:

I agree with this. I would definitely not leave milk in that machine overnight. It will probably keep the milk cold for a few hours, maybe half a day at best.

@RTX 3090 I can't recommend any specific machines with full-on refrigeration, but if you end up buying that mind, don't leave milk in it. Just put in enough milk for what you're going to make and no extra.

4 hours ago, 8tg said:

I never realised the milk container was actually detachable, that makes life a lot easier so I'll probably just keep it in the fridge all the time. Other than that do you think the Siemens EQ700 is a good machine for £800. Not too sure which machine to get. TIA

Please tag me @RTX 3090 so I can see your reply

1 hour ago, RTX 3090 said:

I never realised the milk container was actually detachable, that makes life a lot easier so I'll probably just keep it in the fridge all the time.

Oooh that's actually great. You will still need to keep track of how old the milk in the container is, and be sure to clean it like once a week or so, because even if you empty and refill it all the time, there's going to be residue from old milk that goes bad.

1 hour ago, RTX 3090 said:

Other than that do you think the Siemens EQ700 is a good machine for £800. Not too sure which machine to get. TIA

I have no idea - can't help you there. I'd personally never spend that much on a coffee machine, even if it could do my taxes and feed my cat.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

The general rule of thumb is that for every hour that milk is left outside of a fridge, knock 1 day off the expiry date.

🌲🌲🌲

◒ ◒