Hynix VS Ripjaws G.SKill dd3 , which one supposedly better?

Hey, I am upgrading a laptop for a senior neighbor ( and ues I suggested a new better laptop ) But he is fine with this one just to browse the internet. Already built him a pretty good PC anyway. 

I upgraded his : 2 X HMT325S6CFR8C-PB 2GB 204Pin SO-DIMM DDR3 = total 4GB 

with the 

F3-1600C9S-8GRSL

https://www.compuram.biz/memory_module/hynix/hmt325s6cfr8c-pb.htm

https://www.gskill.com/product/2/159/1537259112/F3-1600C9S-8GRSLRipjaws-DDR3-SO-DIMMDDR3L-1600MHz-CL9-9-9-1.35V8GB-(1x8GB)

But for some reason, using the user benchmark (yeah I know, lame, but it's a simple test I decided to make)

And it said that the new 8 gb ram performed even worst than before.  

I am talking about a LenovoG710  with i5 - 4200

I wanted to compare what is the difference, as I expected G.SKill to be better .

Thought please 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

Storage - Samsung 970 EvoPlus 500GB - Samsung 870 EVO 1TB + 6TB HDD,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Sound - Logitech Z906 5.1 THX Surround Sound Speaker System

Doesnt really matter just for a laptop thats used for browsing around the internet, though i will admit that its pretty stupid to pay for branding on such slow jedec speeds when used sticks are everywhere and dirt cheap

The big upgrade would be an ssd if that laptop doesnt already have one and sata ssds are dirt cheap nowadays

3 minutes ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Doesnt really matter just for a laptop thats used for browsing around the internet, though i will admit that its pretty stupid to pay for branding on such slow jedec speeds when used sticks are everywhere and dirt cheap

The big upgrade would be an ssd if that laptop doesnt already have one and sata ssds are dirt cheap nowadays

Yeah, installing tomorrow an SSD, ram upgrade for 8 GB minimum, from 4 to 8 its a big jump I think, but I don't get why the new one is worst by comparison online?!
And bought this one, cause the only one that was available for us here. 

CPU - AMD 5800XMotherboard - ROG STRIX B550-E GAMING , Memory  - G.SKILL TridentZ Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) 288-Pin DDR4 SDRAM DDR4 3600 ,

GPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3080 Ti MSI SUPRIM X 12G,  Case - 4000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid - Tower ATX Case - Black ,

PSU - Corsair HX1000 , Display -  ASUS TUF Gaming VG27A 165HZ + Dell 24 UltraSharp Monitor , Cooling - Noctua NH-D15 Black , 

Keyboard - Razer Stalker , Mouse - Logitec G502 Wireless , Operating System - Win 10 Pro , 

Just now, keavlar said:

Yeah, installing tomorrow an SSD, ram upgrade for 8 GB minimum, from 4 to 8 its a big jump I think, but I don't get why the new one is worst by comparison online?!
And bought this one, cause the only one that was available for us here. 

You dont check the used market? Theres loads of rams for cheap

As for comparisons just ignore they dont mean anything for irl performance here because the only use is browsing around, dont exactly need a blazing fast pc for just browsing around do you?

Dont overthink about it just buy an ssd and experience will be a ton better, the extra ram capacity helps alot for a buncha browser tabs

6 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

You dont check the used market? Theres loads of rams for cheap

As for comparisons just ignore they dont mean anything for irl performance here because the only use is browsing around, dont exactly need a blazing fast pc for just browsing around do you?

Dont overthink about it just buy an ssd and experience will be a ton better, the extra ram capacity helps alot for a buncha browser tabs

It's not that I don't check. I just can't buy anything here. 
Not secondhand, not nothing. 
Israel is a small country with cheap and greedy people. 
I buy from New egg, or The main PC shops like KSP and TMS. 
There aren't any other options.