Newbie learning Raspbian, trying to change NGINX ports + Web GUI

I had previously had an NGINX proxy on a tn scale docker, but the system was unstable and I wanted to move that to a battery-backed-up pi zero. This is for accessing Jellyfin outside the home with dynamic DNS.

When I used the TN Scale docker container for NPM and the NPM log reader, it had the server ip with a specific port :10582 by default for the web gui. I know everything I need to do through the GUI, but I cannot find any mention of that on forums or documentation, but frankly, that is likely me missing something. I knew how to set things up from inside the gui, but I am hesitant to mess with conf files from CLI. I also have Pi-hole running on this, which seems to work great, but I also do not know the port for that one (just running roku and random devices, not my whole network), it's just "<IP here>/admin" to get the gui for it. but when I add NPM that just takes me to the nginx success page. I'm just kinda done bashing my head against this wall, someone has to know more about this than little old me lol. Just want to get Jellyfin back up without just open vpning to my home network for access 😐